F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Post your timelines
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2017, 11:17 AM   #2047
DyersEve
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cleveland

iTrader: (0)

**Update**

Ordered: 11/15
Production number: 11/28
Started production received VIN: 11/29 tentative Jan. 9th completion
Entered Body Shop: 1/03
Entered Paint Shop: 1/04
Released to Carrier: 1/05
Loaded on shipping vessel: 1/13
Ship left port of exit: 1/14
Arrived In Baltimore: 1/28
VPC work order started: 1/30

Original Estimated Delivery of Feb 5th to Dealer.

Currently on day 8 at the VPC with no updated dealer delivery date.

Was hoping to have it this week but it is starting to feel like it won't be until next week.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2017, 11:24 PM   #2048
M430M
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 430i xdrive VERT, BSM
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Ordered 1/16, production started 1/25, production ended 2/7...waiting
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #2049
Thompson
New Member
United_States
4
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cary, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DyersEve View Post
**Update**

Ordered: 11/15
Production number: 11/28
Started production received VIN: 11/29 tentative Jan. 9th completion
Entered Body Shop: 1/03
Entered Paint Shop: 1/04
Released to Carrier: 1/05
Loaded on shipping vessel: 1/13
Ship left port of exit: 1/14
Arrived In Baltimore: 1/28
VPC work order started: 1/30

Original Estimated Delivery of Feb 5th to Dealer.

Currently on day 8 at the VPC with no updated dealer delivery date.

Was hoping to have it this week but it is starting to feel like it won't be until next week.
My 2017 340i is supposed to be at the port in Baltimore on Saturday. Ordered 2 weeks after yours. So I'm guessing another few weeks for me.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #2050
DyersEve
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cleveland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
My 2017 340i is supposed to be at the port in Baltimore on Saturday. Ordered 2 weeks after yours. So I'm guessing another few weeks for me.
I don't think the amount of time mine has spent at the VPC is typical. I would guess yours might also come late next week.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2017, 06:58 PM   #2051
MUFCbmwbear
1. Man Utd 2. BMW 3. Beer
MUFCbmwbear's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
684
Posts

Drives: 14 M235i 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Status 112
Ordered 2/8/17 340i
Mineral Grey Metallic
Venetian Beige SensaTec
Aluminum Hexagon Trim with Estoril Blue matte highlight
Driver Assistance Package
Lighting Package
M Sport Package
• 19" Light Alloy Wheel Double-spoke Style442 M Orbit Grey with Mixed Perf. Tires
Track Handling Package
Manual Transmission
Navigation System
__________________
M235i Glacier/Coral 6MT
///M3 2009 SG 6MT SOLD
2008 135i JB 6MT SOLD

Lake Zurich raised, Wrigleyville, Southport Corridor,CHICAGO

Last edited by MUFCbmwbear; 02-08-2017 at 07:47 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2017, 06:11 AM   #2052
dannybeer
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2004 330Ci ZHP 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

440i xDrive M-Sport Estoril Blue
Ordered 12/27/16
Due to start production week 8 (end of Feb)


Soooo sloooooow for the 4-series.
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2017, 12:02 PM   #2053
JDMAF
Private First Class
36
Rep
114
Posts

Drives: 2015 STi
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

340i xdrive 6MT Track Msport MPPSK front splitter

ordered 1/12
Began Production 2/2
Production Complete 2/10....
In transit to port of exit (per automated BMW phone service ) 2/11

From what I've read the time it sits in bremerhaven waitng to load onto ship can vary quite a bit. Crossing time seems to be around 2 weeks. VPC time might be a tad longer for mine since it will get MPPSK and front splitter - but dont really know. afew days? a week? If it gets to dealer in CT by early March I'll be happy. More realistically mid March I'm guessing.

Last edited by JDMAF; 02-11-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2017, 11:04 AM   #2054
DyersEve
Enlisted Member
4
Rep
37
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cleveland

iTrader: (0)

Just spoke with BMW genius and they are saying the car is at the dealership. I sent a message to my CA asking when I would be able to pick it up today and he is telling me that the car is not there.

The BMW tracking site also says the car is at the dealership.

I think they are just taunting me at this point.

**edit**

Dealer scheduled pickup for tomorrow in the early evening.

Last edited by DyersEve; 02-13-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #2055
M430M
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 430i xdrive VERT, BSM
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybeer View Post
440i xDrive M-Sport Estoril Blue
Ordered 12/27/16
Due to start production week 8 (end of Feb)


Soooo sloooooow for the 4-series.
This is strange - do you know why your build is so late? I ordered in 1/16 and the car is already on a boat.... 2017 430i xdrive M-Sport BSM

Last edited by M430M; 02-16-2017 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Adding info
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2017, 07:24 PM   #2056
Thompson
New Member
United_States
4
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cary, NC

iTrader: (0)

Mine just got to the port in Brunswick, GA. It's coming to NC, so hopefully it'll be here next week!
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2017, 04:43 PM   #2057
BrianUNC
Private First Class
1
Rep
142
Posts

Drives: 2017 F30 340i 6MT
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
Mine just got to the port in Brunswick, GA. It's coming to NC, so hopefully it'll be here next week!
Were you on Orion Highway? That's where mine came in yesterday, but taking PDC delivery.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2017, 08:32 PM   #2058
Thompson
New Member
United_States
4
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2017 340i
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Cary, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianUNC View Post
Were you on Orion Highway? That's where mine came in yesterday, but taking PDC delivery.
Yes, mine was on Orion Highway as well. This is my first bmw (and first new car), so I'm pretty excited for it to get here. I'm not sure how long it takes to unload the car and be put onto a truck, but I assume it should be here very soon.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2017, 09:58 PM   #2059
dannybeer
Registered
0
Rep
3
Posts

Drives: 2004 330Ci ZHP 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M430M View Post
This is strange - do you know why your build is so late? I ordered in 1/16 and the car is already on a boat.... 2017 430i xdrive M-Sport BSM
I'm going to blame the dealer for now, as they have not been easy to work with and I'm not entirely convinced they have any clue what they are doing. Will post updates...

According to My BMW, the vehicle is now in production.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:51 PM   #2060
M430M
New Member
0
Rep
5
Posts

Drives: 430i xdrive VERT, BSM
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybeer View Post
I'm going to blame the dealer for now, as they have not been easy to work with and I'm not entirely convinced they have any clue what they are doing. Will post updates...

According to My BMW, the vehicle is now in production.
Best of Luck … Mine’s scheduled to be stateside 3/1. I found things move pretty fast once you are in production. I entered production on 1/26 (per dealer - site and 800# updates were a couple of days behind). So that should give you a sense of the timeline…The ship is right smack in the middle of the atlantic now...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 AM.




f30post
f30post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST