F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > 435i GC Lease Advice
Studio RSR

01-05-2015, 12:03 AM   #1
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Uber / Lyft / CTA

435i GC Lease Advice

Hey all,

I've never really leased a BMW from the beginning. I've had two, both have been assumptions. My 335is is now gone and I need a 4 door vehicle. After a lot of shopping I really like the 435i GC. This was the last week of 2014 and I asked about the pricing, the dealer said, "This is one of a kind car. We have $1000 holiday cash we can give you on MSRP. If you are willing to sign papers today, I can get you another $1000 off". Without saying a word I walked. Didn't leave any information of mine. I want help from the experts. I'd like to make a sheet where I basically go into the dealer, hand the sheet to the sales manager and say this is an easy sale, do you want my business? I'm open to both lease / BMW Select Finance option.

The car I've been able to find locally is:

2015 435i Gran Coupe
Alpine White
Coral Red Interior
M-Sport
Premium Package
Technology Package
Driver Assistance Package
Heated Front Seats
Harmon Kardon Sound
Enhanced USB & Bluetooth
Sport Automatic with Shift Paddles

MSRP: $58,025

Is it possible to get this car for about $550 a month? I am OK with MSDs or paying all taxes up front. Unfortunately there isn't a board sponsor available in TX. And since I recently got out of my 335is, I'm currently in a rental camry. I'd really like to get out of it soon.

I'd really appreciate some help.

Cheers and a Happy New Year to all.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 08:52 AM   #2
tboooe
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F36 428i GC, E36 M3 - gone :(

This is definitely possible.
Appreciate 0
      01-05-2015, 09:27 AM   #3
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboooe View Post
This is definitely possible.

Would you please be kind enough and guide me on how to achieve it? I can sign papers today if I can get this done.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #4
tboooe
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F36 428i GC, E36 M3 - gone :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssedha View Post
Would you please be kind enough and guide me on how to achieve it? I can sign papers today if I can get this done.
First negotiate the final selling price. What is the dealer invoice for your car? Make sure you get all the incentives you can. Is the Dec credits still available? Then make sure you get the best money factor. Finally, look into MSD
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #5
dreamspeed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssedha View Post
Here is what you need to do.

Go to this link

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion...-questions/p11

Post the exact model/trim + year of the car you are looking for (2015 435 Gran Coupe). Ask what the current residual and MF is for the lease term and zip code you are at. Usually you'll get an answer in a day or less. Also, google to see if there are any BMW incentives currently running

Then plug all that info into the handy dandy excel spreadsheet that you are going to download from here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Props to whoever made this spreadsheet, sorry i forgot where i got it from. You need to fill out all the fields in RED.

The spreadsheet will spit out your exact monthly payments after tax. It also calculates security deposits and total lease costs.

MSRP, incentives, acquisition fee, registration, sales tax, miles/year, lease term, residual, and MF are all SET. The number you need to negotiate is SALE PRICE.
      01-06-2015, 01:55 PM   #6
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamspeed View Post
Here is what you need to do.

Go to this link

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion...-questions/p11

Post the exact model/trim + year of the car you are looking for (2015 435 Gran Coupe). Ask what the current residual and MF is for the lease term and zip code you are at. Usually you'll get an answer in a day or less. Also, google to see if there are any BMW incentives currently running

Then plug all that info into the handy dandy excel spreadsheet that you are going to download from here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Props to whoever made this spreadsheet, sorry i forgot where i got it from. You need to fill out all the fields in RED.

The spreadsheet will spit out your exact monthly payments after tax. It also calculates security deposits and total lease costs.

MSRP, incentives, acquisition fee, registration, sales tax, miles/year, lease term, residual, and MF are all SET. The number you need to negotiate is SALE PRICE.
Thank you for that. Here's a lease calculator I created. Although modified it a bit for TX.

Comments are most welcome...
Attached Files
File Type: zip Lease Calculator.zip (8.4 KB, 345 views)
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 02:52 PM   #7
dreamspeed
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

The numbers look correct, the only thing now is to get them to sell you the car for 51k which is around 10% off MSRP.

I'm not sure on the popularity and demand of the model/trim that you want but from my experience it definitely seems doable with some haggling
      01-06-2015, 03:23 PM   #8
ssedha
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamspeed View Post
The numbers look correct, the only thing now is to get them to sell you the car for 51k which is around 10% off MSRP.

I'm not sure on the popularity and demand of the model/trim that you want but from my experience it definitely seems doable with some haggling
I think that was just an example that I did. I don't think I'm going to get 10% off a 435i GC
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 04:56 PM   #9
Jimmy954
Rep
Drives: 435I GC

I would like some feed back, when I ordered my 435GC. The MSRP was 55,950. Got it down to 52,000 including tints. Good deal or can I do better?
Appreciate 0