F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Finally ordered my 335 and now the wait...
GetBMWParts

05-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #45
Medal
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3C

Garage List

Waiting for me to come home to this weekend! I will be picking it up with the following all ready on:

M-Perf PPK
M-Perf Polished Black Grills
M-Perf Manual Pedals
M-Perf Floor Mats
M-Perf Exhaust
M-Perf Shift Knob w/alcantara boot
M-Perf Parking Brake (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Interior trim (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Trunk spoiler painted BSM

I will be using the stock 19's as winter set up, even swap the stock tires for a set of bridgestone blizzacks. My girl just sent me these pics of my wheels that arrived yesterday - Alufelgen SF-71 custom power coated gunmetal 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear with Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

I included two pics of the wheels because you can see a shade difference when there is more or less light. Also, **********s did not have the stock gunmetal alufelgens' but offered to power coat a set of hyper blacks they had at no cost so i took them up on that offer (i guess they received a set of hyper blacks that the colors where uneven and did not match and this is the way they are getting rid of that inventory). So just FYI, my gunmetal wheels are a different (from what I can tell darker) gunmetal than just the standard gunmetal offered by alufelgen. Finally, the set of oem center caps i will use so i dont have to keep switching caps from winter to summer set ups
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #46
Alejandro20
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

Congrats! Let me know how the MT is I'm thinking of getting it
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #47
itwasepic
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro20 View Post
Congrats! Let me know how the MT is I'm thinking of getting it
I've posted thoughts here: http://www.f30post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=834891
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #48
Medal
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasepic View Post
You may want to go with his review because while yes i will be giving an in-depth review after pic up with a bunch of pics etc....the reality is this is my first owned 3, having only used a friends e90 335 before....so I expect my review will be full of "wow" "amazing" "unreal" "didnt think this was possible" "I need to change my underpants" kind of statements...
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #49
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medal View Post

Waiting for me to come home to this weekend! I will be picking it up with the following all ready on:

M-Perf PPK
M-Perf Polished Black Grills
M-Perf Manual Pedals
M-Perf Floor Mats
M-Perf Exhaust
M-Perf Shift Knob w/alcantara boot
M-Perf Parking Brake (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Interior trim (alcantara and cf)
M-Perf Trunk spoiler painted BSM

I will be using the stock 19's as winter set up, even swap the stock tires for a set of bridgestone blizzacks. My girl just sent me these pics of my wheels that arrived yesterday - Alufelgen SF-71 custom power coated gunmetal 19x8.5 front and 19x9.5 rear with Michelin Pilot Super Sports.

I included two pics of the wheels because you can see a shade difference when there is more or less light. Also, **********s did not have the stock gunmetal alufelgens' but offered to power coat a set of hyper blacks they had at no cost so i took them up on that offer (i guess they received a set of hyper blacks that the colors where uneven and did not match and this is the way they are getting rid of that inventory). So just FYI, my gunmetal wheels are a different (from what I can tell darker) gunmetal than just the standard gunmetal offered by alufelgen. Finally, the set of oem center caps i will use so i dont have to keep switching caps from winter to summer set ups
That's a completely bad ass set up right there. I am thinking of getting the MPE and will start adding one mperformance part every quarter. Got the MPPK so next quarter MPE.

I like your set up though

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:20 AM   #50
Medal
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
That's a completely bad ass set up right there. I am thinking of getting the MPE and will start adding one mperformance part every quarter. Got the MPPK so next quarter MPE.

I like your set up though
Thanks! I can't wait!

I want the MPE but decided against it because of NH winters...i just think i'd destroy it and the whole front bumper for that matter just getting out of my driveway. The only other mod that I will be doing is a set of adjustable coilovers when one is available for our x-drive ...i planned ahead a bit and didnt get adaptive suspension for that reason...but this set up should be bad ass and get me through until then!
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #51
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Thanks! I can't wait!

I want the MPE but decided against it because of NH winters...i just think i'd destroy it and the whole front bumper for that matter just getting out of my driveway. The only other mod that I will be doing is a set of adjustable coilovers when one is available for our x-drive ...i planned ahead a bit and didnt get adaptive suspension for that reason...but this set up should be bad ass and get me through until then!
LOL, I saw so many Mperf parts I thought you already had MPE. Sorry, my post already assumed you had it. In any case you are good to go, the stock exhaust + MPPK sounds great

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:31 AM   #52
Medal
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
LOL, I saw so many Mperf parts I thought you already had MPE. Sorry, my post already assumed you had it. In any case you are good to go, the stock exhaust + MPPK sounds great
LOL no but when you get it take pics and share! The MPE looks amazing and it never gets old seeing the different ways people paint it to make it there own a bit more...although i'd take black matte any day
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #53
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
LOL no but when you get it take pics and share! The MPE looks amazing and it never gets old seeing the different ways people paint it to make it there own a bit more...although i'd take black matte any day
Its all good. I have stock Msport exhaust and its pretty much black matte given the exhaust fumes that get stuck on it. That's one of the reasons I am getting MPE

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #54
Medal
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Its all good. I have stock Msport exhaust and its pretty much black matte given the exhaust fumes that get stuck on it. That's one of the reasons I am getting MPE
lol i thought MPE = M-Perf Exterior...

I got M-Perf Exhaust as well, i meant i didnt get the M-Perf Splitter, side-blades, and rear diffuser
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #55
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
lol i thought MPE = M-Perf Exterior...

I got M-Perf Exhaust as well, i meant i didnt get the M-Perf Splitter, side-blades, and rear diffuser
LOL, now we are on the same page

Appreciate 0
      05-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #56
Medal
Captain
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
LOL, now we are on the same page
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #57
KeepitClassy
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW LCI e90

Congrats man!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2013, 12:56 PM   #58
e70f30f10
Registered
Rep
Drives: E70X535dF30335iF10535iMSport

Ordering really does seem to have varying results in terms of time it takes. I just picked up my 335i xdrive after 5 wks since order and it came from germany. Another customer ordered a 335i with the m package and it took 13 wks and was a south africa build. We both picked up our cars on the same day and got to talking while taking delivery. Regardless, definitely worth the wait - also I think I might consider european delivery next time, break her in before she comes to 'merica.
Appreciate 0