F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > New F32 Owner
proTUNING Freaks

06-02-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
nister5
Rep
Drives: 428i

New F32 Owner

Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.

Thanks in advanced!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
I don't know about LA, but I know in San Diego MWPos can do it.

Try looking here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 08:01 AM   #3
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nister5 View Post
Hey everybody, I just picked up my very first BMW, a 428i and was wondering if anybody was located near the South Bay Los Angeles area to code my car for some features.

I'm reading up on a lot of new features you can unlock by coding, but don't really have the time to do it myself/ buy all the proper tools. I was wondering how much a service like this would cost / if anyone can recommend me to a person near me.

The main features I'm looking at, are folding mirrors after lock then unfold when unlock, window roll down via key, and maybe some more.

Thanks in advanced!
I believe Tom@EAS can do all the coding you are looking for not sure if that is the closest spot to you or not?

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 10:08 AM   #4
Frogman
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Quote:

Thanks in advanced!

I do free F30 coding in Southern California. I hold meets every couple of months. These are announced in the California forums; you just missed the one we had last Sunday!

Alternatively, if you want to drive out here (Ventura County), I'm available most evenings and some weekends to code.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 11:04 AM   #5
tom @ eas
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:

Thanks in advanced!
Congrats on the new 4-Series. If you'd like to drop by, I can perform your coding as well as show you some other goodies for your new BMW.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
nister5
Rep
Drives: 428i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
I do free F30 coding in Southern California. I hold meets every couple of months. These are announced in the California forums; you just missed the one we had last Sunday!

Alternatively, if you want to drive out here (Ventura County), I'm available most evenings and some weekends to code.

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Awesome! Thank you so much! I will PM you whenever I have free time, not so free within the next couple of weeks, but it is really generous of you to host free meets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Congrats on the new 4-Series. If you'd like to drop by, I can perform your coding as well as show you some other goodies for your new BMW.
Thank you! If your located in Anaheim, that's close enough, how much would you charge?- if any? Thanks

Last edited by nister5; 06-04-2014 at 04:15 PM..
Appreciate 0