F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > TPMS failure
Studio RSR

07-28-2017, 09:59 AM   #1
RickLS7
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 435D, Boxster 981S

TPMS failure

This is for information only for those with the same problem as it's been fixed.

Had a persistent TPMS failure warning coming up on the dash for a few weeks, wouldn't reset no matter how much I increased the tyre pressures and reset it. Got it booked in this week at the stealers and they replaced the RF aerial, now everything is good.

Previous to this, I was having problems unlocking the car, you had to be really close to the car and even then it required a few button presses for it to do anything - I assumed it was the fob batteries. However, after the aerial replacement, everything is good there too - back to it's normal long range opening/locking.

I got an i3 as a courtesy car while it was in. Never driven a fully electric car before, was surprisingly ok. Not quite as fast as mine to 30 and nowhere near to 60 but was still good fun. However, it was well and truly beaten with the ugly stick. I wonder who designed it and then which idiot thought 'that's nice, think we'll put that into production'.
Appreciate 0