F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > F80 Style body kit for the F30?
ARMA SPEED

10-03-2017, 01:55 PM   #67
SMiGGs
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Msport

That looks pretty good, digging the bumper.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 03:52 PM   #68
IDBGOD
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
No, those prices are accurate for Canada. I believe you on the pricing in the US, but that's not the case in Canada. And the use is to make my car look like something I like instead of something I'm only 'okay' with. That's enough for me for now until the actually useful mods come in when my CPO expires.  I wouldn't rebadge though, that's going a bit far. I still plan on keeping the 328i badge in fact! We'll just both agree that everyone likes different things.

Ah I see. Yes, I was thinking US.

Fair enough, all that matters is if you like it.

But the F80 still has a much more wide body approach. The rear and even the front is flared. Stance is completely different vs a kit. Your kit looks good though, it's close, but still not quite matching the lines of a real F80 which is all I was initially getting at. A full cosmetic transformation (flared rear, front, wide body, hood, mirrors, roof, etc) can get pretty costly which again is where I was going with this vs just getting a used //M.

Looks better over Msport and a stock 3 series though so I'll agree there. But the F80 should look better than a standard 3 series.

I appreciate your efforts however transforming your car. Still rocking the 328 badge too which you usually don't see in such transformations
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2017, 06:15 PM   #69
Kailec
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDBGOD View Post
Ah I see. Yes, I was thinking US.

Fair enough, all that matters is if you like it.

But the F80 still has a much more wide body approach. The rear and even the front is flared. Stance is completely different vs a kit. Your kit looks good though, it's close, but still not quite matching the lines of a real F80 which is all I was initially getting at. A full cosmetic transformation (flared rear, front, wide body, hood, mirrors, roof, etc) can get pretty costly which again is where I was going with this vs just getting a used //M.

Looks better over Msport and a stock 3 series though so I'll agree there. But the F80 should look better than a standard 3 series.

I appreciate your efforts however transforming your car. Still rocking the 328 badge too which you usually don't see in such transformations
Yup to do it completely properly would be more costly since I'd have to do the flares too. This is the better compromise I think since I get the nice front and sides. I'd rather spend the extra money needed for a 1:1 F80 look on performance mods. I just wanted a prettier car, which is all the mod was about. Also why I kept the badge because who would I be trying to impress without it? Anyone who knows the difference isn't going to be fooled, and anyone who does know the difference wouldn't care.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2019, 02:56 AM   #70
Chris0912
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i F30

Where did you get the splitter and them other black pieces from. Have you got a link please?
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2021, 09:18 PM   #71
Blake777
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW F30 Black Sapphire

Hey was wondering where you got your wheels or what they are called. Your car is fine!
Appreciate 0