F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Bolt-ons > FS: M-Performance Exhaust
proTUNING Freaks

10-27-2017, 01:42 PM   #1
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21' M8 Competition Gran Coupe

FS: M-Performance Exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 750.00

Item Interest
**UPDATE** 12/27/17':

Please see the following link for the purchase of the 2nd M-Performance Exhaust that I had purchased.

View post on imgur.com

And let's clarify one thing, since everyone is quick to accuse me of being a scammer.

I am in no way, shape or form, comfortable with disclosing my occupation on the internet but to quiet down the feedback I am receiving, I just want to clarify that I am currently a Assistant Branch Manager/Vice President for Citibank, N.A in Manhattan area, (won't get in too much detail for security purposes).

**UPDATE** 11/1/17':

To those whom read this, please understand that there WAS a small discretion between myself and the seller of the first exhaust.

Please keep in mind that this is not the same exhaust and that the whole Paypal transaction was a product of a miscommunication.

I do apologize to the first seller for the inconvenience but please keep in mind that this has been resolved.

This exhaust is a second exhaust that I had purchased last month, the first exhaust was sold to my good friend that purchased a 335i.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This exhaust was purchased from a previous member on here, I just never got around to installing the exhaust and figured I might as well go for the DP with a straight pipe.

As always, any suggestions are appreciated and most definitely not in a rush to sell. The exhaust was on for about 150~ miles before being taken off by the original seller because he had purchased a better exhaust.

For Sale: 
(1) Pre-Owned OEM BMW M-Performance Exhaust

Condition: 
Pre-Owned (Like New Condition)

Asking:
$750.00 (Local Pickup Preferred)

Negotiations are welcome, but please keep in mind I've paid $850 for the exhaust.

Please feel free to PM for any questions/pics.
I am at work at the moment but I will be putting up the pictures as soon as I get home.

Best Regards,
Jay.

Last edited by OchoChino; 12-27-2017 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: Discretion Explanation
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
ae4007
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' F30 335i M-Sport EB 6-SP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OchoChino View Post
This exhaust was purchased from a previous member on here, I just never got around to installing the exhaust and figured I might as well go for the DP with a straight pipe.

As always, any suggestions are appreciated and most definitely not in a rush to sell. The exhaust was on for about 150~ miles before being taken off by the original seller because he had purchased a better exhaust.

For Sale: 
(1) Pre-Owned OEM BMW M-Performance Exhaust

Condition: 
Pre-Owned (Like New Condition)

Asking:
$750.00 (Local Pickup Preferred)

Negotiations are welcome, but please keep in mind I've paid $850 for the exhaust.

Please feel free to PM for any questions/pics.
I am at work at the moment but I will be putting up the pictures as soon as I get home.

Best Regards,
Jay.

I sold it to you for $535.... I used the exhaust for 8 months which was way over 150 miles. I clearly stated that in our text conversations.

You also tried to scam me by telling paypal you didn't authorize the payment of the exhaust. But I kept all our conversations and I provided enough proof that you in fact did purchase this exhaust from me.

If anyone needs proof I have all the screenshots.

GLWS Joon or is it Jay? Can't keep up with all the different names you use.
Appreciate 4
      10-27-2017, 09:37 PM   #3
perryo91
Captain
Uganda
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae4007 View Post
I sold it to you for $535.... I used the exhaust for 8 months which was way over 150 miles. I clearly stated that in our text conversations.

You also tried to scam me by telling paypal you didn't authorize the payment of the exhaust. But I kept all our conversations and I provided enough proof that you in fact did purchase this exhaust from me.

Wow thats fucked up... I remember this guy replying to a couple of M performance exhaust threads trying to buy them.

I can't believe he'd undercut someone that bad to get a basically brand new exhaust, I paid $730 for mine shipped and it was basically new...

By the way, straight pipe with DP will have so much drone... You should want an axle back with a valve especially to reduce drone
      10-27-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
ae4007
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryo91 View Post
Wow thats fucked up... I remember this guy replying to a couple of M performance exhaust threads trying to buy them.

I can't believe he'd undercut someone that bad to get a basically brand new exhaust, I paid $730 for mine shipped and it was basically new...

By the way, straight pipe with DP will have so much drone... You should want an axle back with a valve especially to reduce drone
Yeah just trying to look out for my fellow forum members. Too many scammers. Everyone should be aware of this guy
Appreciate 6
      10-27-2017, 09:54 PM   #5
dr.roro
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 G01 X3

Garage List
Quote:

Wow........
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2017, 10:09 PM   #6
Dinan_Rated
DINAN SELLER
Rep
Drives: BMW X3MC X3M40i, DINAN M5 V10

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2017, 08:10 AM   #7
Busa1
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M4 and 435i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Rated View Post
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up.
Somebody has some explaining to do
      10-29-2017, 07:49 PM   #8
Parnishka
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Black Sapphire

thats very sad that some people braking our bmw owners trusted relationships
Appreciate 1
ae400753.00
      10-30-2017, 12:03 AM   #9
XxThe_RemedyXx
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i xDrive

Best I can do is tree fiddy.

Damn, can't believe this!
      10-30-2017, 11:02 PM   #10
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Holy shit!! Justice is served cold!! Lol
Appreciate 0
      10-30-2017, 11:11 PM   #11
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Yeah just trying to look out for my fellow forum members. Too many scammers. Everyone should be aware of this guy
Suggest you give negative itrader rating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by classyfast View Post
You might recall this is the person with multiple threads trying to commit Insurance Fraud 90 days ago.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1405625
Appreciate 1
ae400753.00
      10-31-2017, 12:34 AM   #12
classyfast
Banned
Rep
Drives: e36m/e46m/E92 LCI 335/f30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabrichx View Post
Quote:
Suggest you give negative itrader rating.

Quote:
You might recall this is the person with multiple threads trying to commit Insurance Fraud 90 days ago.

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1405625
Lmfao oh shit I remember that post! Lololol damn.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2017, 12:57 AM   #13
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lmfao oh shit I remember that post! Lololol damn.
And then tried to screw a Dealer after he signed an agreement with the Dealer and found someone that would help him scam his Insurance Company.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2017, 10:44 AM   #14
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Wow, a lot has happened since I've been last on. Luckily, it's my vacation week so allow me to clarify what has happened.

First things first, I just want to go on record by saying that anything regarding the Insurance when my vehicle was struck was for me to figure out from a helpful forum what everyone meant by "working" out a deal with a body shop to save myself $1,000 deductible, which happens A LOT. So yes, fraud is fraud but I came just to see what it was all about and if it was applicable in my situation since I was having a little bit of an issue with the private school bus companies insurance.

Now, for the main situation that's at hand.

Attached is the transaction receipt from when I purchased YOUR M-Performance Exhaust. Now, I haven't heard any news from Paypal nor you regarding that the payment was stopped? In no way shape or form, had I stopped a payment or instructed Paypal to cancel the transaction. Second of all, if something like this happened, why haven't you informed me, as a seller? You're accusing me that I tried to scam you but please keep in mind that I have been transacting on this forum for a few months as well as Paypal for 5+ years and never had something like this come up for me. You sold me an item that you were selling, and $500~ is not a small amount so neither you or Paypal had contacted me about this situation. ON my end, however, the transaction was completed and fyi, the funds were extracted from my account.

Link to Paypal Screenshot
View post on imgur.com

Second, I actually had never installed that M-Performance Exhaust but rather, a friend of mine had recently purchased a 335i shortly after, and had purchased the exhaust from me.

The actual exhaust itself that I am selling here, on the forums, was from a fellow member and the reason why I am selling is because I am in talks with another member about purchasing his M-Performance Exhaust that has been "modded". Now you may say that's pretty indecisive but that's just how I am.

Lastly, Jay is like many here, my alias opposed to using my real name. Besides, that's my nickname and that's why I've been called by many others so it's just convenient for me.

Hope this clarifies this situation up, as I know from my last post, this is the internet and I'll always get some heat on it.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 12:23 AM   #15
ae4007
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Wow, a lot has happened since I've been last on. Luckily, it's my vacation week so allow me to clarify what has happened.

First things first, I just want to go on record by saying that anything regarding the Insurance when my vehicle was struck was for me to figure out from a helpful forum what everyone meant by "working" out a deal with a body shop to save myself $1,000 deductible, which happens A LOT. So yes, fraud is fraud but I came just to see what it was all about and if it was applicable in my situation since I was having a little bit of an issue with the private school bus companies insurance.

Now, for the main situation that's at hand.

Attached is the transaction receipt from when I purchased YOUR M-Performance Exhaust. Now, I haven't heard any news from Paypal nor you regarding that the payment was stopped? In no way shape or form, had I stopped a payment or instructed Paypal to cancel the transaction. Second of all, if something like this happened, why haven't you informed me, as a seller? You're accusing me that I tried to scam you but please keep in mind that I have been transacting on this forum for a few months as well as Paypal for 5+ years and never had something like this come up for me. You sold me an item that you were selling, and $500~ is not a small amount so neither you or Paypal had contacted me about this situation. ON my end, however, the transaction was completed and fyi, the funds were extracted from my account.

Link to Paypal Screenshot
View post on imgur.com

Second, I actually had never installed that M-Performance Exhaust but rather, a friend of mine had recently purchased a 335i shortly after, and had purchased the exhaust from me.

The actual exhaust itself that I am selling here, on the forums, was from a fellow member and the reason why I am selling is because I am in talks with another member about purchasing his M-Performance Exhaust that has been "modded". Now you may say that's pretty indecisive but that's just how I am.

Lastly, Jay is like many here, my alias opposed to using my real name. Besides, that's my nickname and that's why I've been called by many others so it's just convenient for me.

Hope this clarifies this situation up, as I know from my last post, this is the internet and I'll always get some heat on it.
Yes you paid me alright, and then a couple days later I receive an email from Paypal saying you did not authorize the purchase. The money I received was because of the seller protection agreement stated here from Paypal.

I did try contacting you... You did not respond.

Here's proof.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
kabrichx134.00
kern4174449.50
Physics16.50
      11-01-2017, 03:10 AM   #16
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes you paid me alright, and then a couple days later I receive an email from Paypal saying you did not authorize the purchase. The money I received was because of the seller protection agreement stated here from Paypal.

Here's proof.
Once a scammer, always a scammer.

Your proof trumps his.

Again, give him negative itrader rating on sale.

You should also refer this thread to PayPal where he admits he purchased the item and thus committed fraud against PayPal so they can charge him under Federal Wire Fraud Laws.
Appreciate 4
Insane435476.50
ae400753.00
kern4174449.50
      11-01-2017, 10:58 AM   #17
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Here's proof.
That's funny because I haven't received any form of notification from Paypal.

I think what you're referring to is called a "Chargeback", a term I'm familiar with BUT have not twice about attempting.

Second of all, why would I cancel the transaction when the item was still en route? Let's think about it.. if I really wanted to scam an exhaust, it's still insane how I'd cancel the transaction and for you to be notified while the item is in the process of shipment, which you can cancel.

But like I said, you and the forum members believe what you think but you did not once attempt to contact me regarding this ordeal. This was actually the first time I'm hearing. But the funds were taken from my account, just as I had expected.

I do apologize for any inconvenience but as I've repeated many times, I was unaware of this situation.

Regards,
Jay.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 12:16 PM   #18
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
That's funny because I haven't received any form of notification from Paypal.

I think what you're referring to is called a "Chargeback", a term I'm familiar with BUT have not twice about attempting.

Second of all, why would I cancel the transaction when the item was still en route? Let's think about it.. if I really wanted to scam an exhaust, it's still insane how I'd cancel the transaction and for you to be notified while the item is in the process of shipment, which you can cancel.

But like I said, you and the forum members believe what you think but you did not once attempt to contact me regarding this ordeal. This was actually the first time I'm hearing. But the funds were taken from my account, just as I had expected.

I do apologize for any inconvenience but as I've repeated many times, I was unaware of this situation.

Regards,
Jay.
PayPal screenshot shows you claimed the transaction was unauthorized.

The item was delivered to you.

You accepted it.

You lost.

Of course PayPal did not refund your money.

Once a scammer.....
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2017, 07:51 PM   #19
OchoChino
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabrichx View Post
PayPal screenshot shows you claimed the transaction was unauthorized.

The item was delivered to you.

You accepted it.

You lost.

Of course PayPal did not refund your money.

Once a scammer.....
Fyi, please keep in mind that I have contacted the seller directly via PM as this seems to be a misunderstanding.

I did not say, in no way shape or form, that this transaction was unauthorized to Paypal.

I'm really beginning find offense to this accusation that I am a scammer because I wanted to inquire a large, dedicated public forum, what it was that everyone meant when they told me that I could work out a deal with a body shop and just wanted more information.

It really is not as complicated as you think it is, but this was just a product of a very vague, little or no communication at all that could've been subdued if I had any acknowledgement of what was going on with that transaction.

I hope this would be the last time that I would have to explain myself, as I have explained myself to whom is the most important here, the first seller for a M-Performance Exhaust whom I had a very smooth transaction with.

As I have said, I've been an avid Paypal/Online Shopper for a while and had no situations like this ever come back to me.

Best Regards,
Jay
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2017, 08:00 PM   #20
kabrichx
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Fyi, please keep in mind that I have contacted the seller directly via PM as this seems to be a misunderstanding.

I did not say, in no way shape or form, that this transaction was unauthorized to PayPal
Sure you didn’t.

PayPal just opened a case on you for an unauthorized transaction for no reason.

We ALL get it!
Attached Images

Last edited by kabrichx; 11-03-2017 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 2
      11-01-2017, 08:08 PM   #21
RyanPA_F36
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 428 Gran Coupe M

I'm still trying to understand what "discretion" was used here...discretion not to pay for receipt of goods?
      11-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #22
gx5_027
Driver
Canada
Rep

lol - most likely the wrong use of the word...
Appreciate 0