F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Interior Designer Ideas! (Bedroom)
Studio RSR

10-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #23
GERMAN M3
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp.

Love the artwork FakeMike! Where can one purchase that piece?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2017, 05:54 AM   #24
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by My335iTT View Post
Hey Guys!

Divorce is finally over, ex has finally got all her shit. She actually just came over and even grabbed more shit so now I don't even have a nightstand. I was wondering if I could get some ideas on what nightstands would look good in my room along with some cool looking art since all that was taken off the wall. You cant really sell from the pic but the pain is semi gloss - Anew Gray.

Also that dresser with the TV will be at the end of my bed it was just moved out of the way for the reno happening in the bathroom.

Thanks!! (Oh ya I measured and a perfect height for the nightstands would be 28 inches)

You might want to change your locks prior to acquiring more furniture. I came home the other day to find that my pantry had been raided, in addition to a substantial amount of food being removed from my freezers. She decided to come over and help herself to my groceries FML (recent divorce). Overstock has great deals on what you are looking for, but be warned, you will be buried in a myriad of choices. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2017, 06:48 AM   #25
Fakemike
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i N54 MT

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GERMAN M3 View Post
Love the artwork FakeMike! Where can one purchase that piece?
Check them out:

https://engravedblueprintart.com/

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2017, 01:36 PM   #26
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Space Grey 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakemike View Post
I would get some simple black Ikea-ish night stands. And then some framed black and white pictures. Typical single guy stuff. That will go with your existing furniture, curtains and walls.

You could add some BMW artwork if you really want to class it up

Nice idea!! Thanks!

Its a total catch 22 lol I love the engine an the power it makes I hate this fucking engine and all the problems I have had with it lol

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #27
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

Ikea is absolute shite, you can't be single and have a woman walk into that shit.

Balance is tricky here, you are free so want to decorate like a man but if planning to host female company you don't want to scare them off by being too blokey.

You know what, fuck it, be blokey, if they run away then fuck it, you're too old for this shit. If they stay, then all the better. it's one thing to compromise when 22 and with your entire life ion front of you but at 40 odd and divorced, fuck it, be yourself.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      10-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #28
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Ikea is absolute shite, you can't be single and have a woman walk into that shit.

Balance is tricky here, you are free so want to decorate like a man but if planning to host female company you don't want to scare them off by being too blokey.

You know what, fuck it, be blokey, if they run away then fuck it, you're too old for this shit. If they stay, then all the better. it's one thing to compromise when 22 and with your entire life ion front of you but at 40 odd and divorced, fuck it, be yourself.
lol I have checked out that place a couple times and never ever find anything there which is one reason why I posted here I was hoping to find some interesting ideas from you guys. Pretty awesome the hotty across the street is now filling for divorce haha

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2017, 02:49 PM   #29
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post

Nah man, women LOVE a project...and with all of this Ikea furniture and whatnot he'll be a women's dream.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2017, 08:42 AM   #30
My335iTT
Moooore Power!
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiofrequency View Post
You might want to change your locks prior to acquiring more furniture. I came home the other day to find that my pantry had been raided, in addition to a substantial amount of food being removed from my freezers. She decided to come over and help herself to my groceries FML (recent divorce). Overstock has great deals on what you are looking for, but be warned, you will be buried in a myriad of choices. Good luck!
Thats already done, caught the asshole stealing my dogs pain meds

SeanE92 - SCAMMER
Appreciate 1
      10-12-2017, 03:02 PM   #31
EL Jeffe 5
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: CBR1000RR

what would look Good in your room for starters much younger girl...