F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Auto PDC unavailable (Fault)
proTUNING Freaks

05-23-2023, 02:04 PM   #1
Danj94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW F32 440i

Auto PDC unavailable (Fault)

Evening, just driven to work, when I started the car in park with handbrake up I got the error message that AUTO PDC was unavailable, a second message says parking aids not available please park manually. Thought it was strange drove to Tesco on my way to work thought it might go away on turning off and back on again but nope, left Tesco with the same messages occurring upon starting the car and again when in my work car park turning off and on.

So seems I have my first issue.... now my car is in used approved BMW warranty until December so should I just book it in at BMW? I don't usually go to the main dealer as I don't really trust them and I cant be asked racking up a big bill with nothing being fixed (had this issue before with Volkswagen when I had their approved used warranty.

Anyone encountered this issue before? Would you get it booked in BMW?

Cheers,

Dan
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2023, 02:37 PM   #2
MY340i
Major
Rep
Drives: Various

yeah book in with bmw to sort.
Appreciate 0