F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > JB4 For F30 335
GetBMWParts
Closed Thread

05-22-2012, 08:24 PM   #23
Mike@N54Tuning.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue View Post
Also, Mike, I just noticed another thing. Why do you keep referring to BMS as "they" shouldn't you be saying "us"? You are remunerated by BMS, correct?
I sell BMS products, but I also sell many other products. Actually I sell more non-BMS products so I am not sure why you would think otherwise. I am not on BMS's payroll and I am a separate company so referring to BMS as they would seem logical. If you want to shoot Terry over an email so he can cut me a nice cheque I would be happy to start using the term "we"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna Seca Blue View Post
Lastly, don't you think your username and signature are a little decieving? When I was new to these forums, I actually thought you were a source for all N54 tunes and products.
Like I mentioned above I sell a lot of products for the N54. I happen to believe in the JB4 and BMS and support them. Some of the other tunes like the COBB are great and I have sold a few of those as well but I really think the JB4 is the best tune out there so that is what I chose to sell and from the feedback from customers I think I made the right call.

Mike
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread