F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Any girls on this forum??
proTUNING Freaks

09-17-2005, 12:41 AM   #67
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
P.S. Why is it that all the hott girls always have a b/f or love interest? Not that I care, but really...
You know whats funny.. whenever im totally single.. I never get asked out. But once i get a bf, then all the guys start hitting on me, asking for dates, my number..etc. Ugh ... where are they when im single.. LOL.. thast why its so hard to stay committed..
      09-17-2005, 02:02 AM   #68
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
You know whats funny.. whenever im totally single.. I never get asked out. But once i get a bf, then all the guys start hitting on me, asking for dates, my number..etc. Ugh ... where are they when im single.. LOL.. thast why its so hard to stay committed..
You're intimidating, but if I didn't "know" you- like just randomly saw you out and about without knowing who you were- I'd for sure greet you and throw a little friendly chat your way...
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2005, 02:21 AM   #69
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
You're intimidating, but if I didn't "know" you- like just randomly saw you out and about without knowing who you were- I'd for sure greet you and throw a little friendly chat your way...
LoL.. intimidating my ass, but thank you. Well i may be now, since im in a new freaking bimmer..I got rid of my white jetta cause i felt like i was another cute girl in a jetta.. Now, im just another spoiled brat in a bimmer hahah damnit, never win.
      09-17-2005, 04:31 AM   #70
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

I 'm single again

So Bellas, you come to EU or I come to Cali? What do you think?

Hence my 'new' avatar

Edit: I think you 'll love my clear eye....headlights

Last edited by Robin_NL; 09-17-2005 at 05:01 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 01:58 PM   #71
nocturnal
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood
I 'm single again

So Bellas, you come to EU or I come to Cali? What do you think?

Hence my 'new' avatar

Edit: I think you 'll love my clear eye....headlights

PFFT!!!! GET IN LINE PEOPLE!!! hahaha jk!

Bellas, funny how you became the topic of this post!! haha

Hit me up,
"Holy Socks"
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 02:17 PM   #72
puck724
COLTS 4 LIFE!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal
PFFT!!!! GET IN LINE PEOPLE!!! hahaha jk!

Bellas, funny how you became the topic of this post!! haha

Hit me up,
"Holy Socks"

bella can become the topic of any post man...lol...we could talk about SMG and she'll eventually be the topic of the thread
      09-18-2005, 02:29 PM   #73
mtnyeti12
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Whoa.....

Haha... you guys sound worse than the guys I'm living with right now and I'm deployed!! Aren't there any women left in the States??? Please don't tell me if there aren't..... not sure I could deal with that.. hahaha!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 02:41 PM   #74
CMD
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw330ipty
dont mean to be shallow, but how many good looking girls?

dont think theres anything hotter than a beautiful woman in a sports car!

BD
Someone here on E90Post.com last week described Bella as "stupid" good looking, meaning she's an extraordinarily attractive lady. (I agree). But like Bella posted above, beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder. And as clichéd as it may be, the fact remains, beauty is only skin deep.

Okay . . . with that out of the way I agree with BD!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 03:26 PM   #75
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck724
bella can become the topic of any post man...lol...we could talk about SMG and she'll eventually be the topic of the thread
Hhaaha... Well you know, i try.
Just kidding- Beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. I know guys who hate that "playboy, blonde, blue eyes" kind of girls (where most would think DAmnnnn..). Then i know guys who really like women who are thick, ..etc. Then there are the type of women where everyguy thinks is hot (carmen electra, jessica alba,.etc..)
Im sure there are those out there who dont think im anything special.. It really depends, thats why there is someone out there for everyone.
Im taken, but that doesnt mean im married
      09-18-2005, 04:02 PM   #76
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
thats why there is someone out there for everyone.
No, there isn't

Quote:
Im taken, but that doesnt mean im married
You might as well be...it's all the same to single guys like me
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 04:49 PM   #77
nocturnal
Second Lieutenant
Rep

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 05:39 PM   #78
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
No, there isn't

You might as well be...it's all the same to single guys like me
Well, what i mean is that.. im still young, if i found someone better for me then im open to the idea
      09-18-2005, 06:25 PM   #79
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Well, what i mean is that.. im still young, if i found someone better for me then im open to the idea
Did you forget about me! lol
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 07:15 PM   #80
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

I hate guys that think every girl is attractive, it doesn't make me feel very special.

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 07:23 PM   #81
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I hate guys that think every girl is attractive, it doesn't make me feel very special.

Don't worry,

there's plenty of unattractive girls around. especially at the bar I was at last night.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 07:33 PM   #82
StewtheBassman
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5d 421,000kms

Bella, if you want to blend in with other beautiful Italian women come to Montreal!!
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #83
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward
Don't worry,

there's plenty of unattractive girls around. especially at the bar I was at last night.
Or at least until you put on your beer goggles, right?
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 07:56 PM   #84
CALIF65GM
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e93-35 May08 ED

Garage List
Quote:

LOL probably because when you're single, all the guys think that you have a b-friend, don't bother or don't want to be rejected. But when you're taken, we can try, get rejected and just tell our buddies who are LTAO that "oh she would have gone out with me, but she's got a b-friend that's all." Or the other popular theory is that the guy thinks that he's better than you b-friend and thinks so highly of himself that he thinks he can steal you away. It's just a big ego thing.
My 2 pennies.

Debadged 330xi ED 11/14/05 Auto/Mystic Blue/Gray leather with Alum/PP/SP/CA/Fold-down rear seats/Alarm. Sold to Carmax on 6/7/08 with 50,624 miles on clock
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 08:32 PM   #85
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
I'm overly picky, but more for me as I won't just end up w/ anything. It's all very relative when it comes to females w/ so many variables in personality, etc. But girls that are worth while are more than hard to come by... just like when you go to the check out stand at your local grocery store and you're starvin marvin, there are a whole bunch of candy bars, all the things you don't need.

Last edited by E90-4life; 09-18-2005 at 10:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 08:41 PM   #86
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
I'm overly picky, but more for me as I won't just end up w/ anything. It's all very relative when it comes to females w/ so many variables in personality, etc. But girls that are worth while are more than hard to come buy... just like when you go to the check out stand at your local grocery store and you're starvin marvin, there are a whole bunch of candy bars, all the things you don't need.
Well said! That's exactly how I am. The thing I hate most when meeting a nice-looking girl and then getting to know her is to find out either she's got a boyfriend, or she's superficial with a terrible personality--or worse (but we won't get into that...). The really really hard part is to see a person for whom she really is--past any shyness or nervousness. And it would be nice to get any uninterested-ness data early.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 08:59 PM   #87
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Well said! That's exactly how I am. The thing I hate most when meeting a nice-looking girl and then getting to know her is to find out either she's got a boyfriend, or she's superficial with a terrible personality--or worse (but we won't get into that...). The really really hard part is to see a person for whom she really is--past any shyness or nervousness. And it would be nice to get any uninterested-ness data early.
I think that comes from people not taking the time out to get to know the person they're w/ and what they're really all about. Most of everyone I know goes, "damm that (person) is hott!!!", and the other person may reciprocate the same feeling and that's where it ends. All superfical/physical attraction. I'd much rather get to know a girl and start as freinds first, because in the end - relationship or not, we'll always be freinds, but that process in itself can be a long and arduous task. Physical attraction is a hard thing to resist.
Most of the girls out here where I live want a guy that will take care of them just like their pops do, meaning they're more concerned w/ your finanes than your emotional support/what you're all about as a person. If that's what it is really all about for girls/women, then I'd rather be single for the rest of my life then ever have to think about serving my future wife w/ a prenup.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2005, 09:57 PM   #88
nocturnal
Second Lieutenant
Rep

E90-4life, Well said buddy, well said!

Too bad you don't drive a Bimmer!
Appreciate 0