F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Need M-Sport Front End Parts
ARMA SPEED

08-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
el_macc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Need M-Sport Front End Parts

Hey Guys,

I am trying to do a M-Sport conversion with my Sport Line 335i. I guess i am the "Ginny" pig for the experiment and i will record everything that is needed so that nobody runs into any issues in the future. I had the parts ready to be shipped from IND DIST. As some of you may know they have connections and "know people" when it comes to getting BMW parts. Well i discovered that it is not just a front bumper that needs to be replaced but also: FENDER LINERS, BRACKETS, AIR DUCTS AND SOME OTHER MINOR PARTS.

BAD NEWS THOUGH.. THEY COULD NOT GET THE M SPORT AIR DUCTS. DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY PLACE OR SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN FIND THESE???

IM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. I WOULD HATE TO HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR AND HAVE TO GO BACK TO PUTTING MY OLD BUMPER ON.

SOMEONE WITH ADVICE PLEASE HELP!!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
bmrm396
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3cs

also let us know if you have any success with getting the blue msport brakes!!!
      08-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
ƒ°
Rep
Drives: ✚

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_macc View Post
Hey Guys,

I am trying to do a M-Sport conversion with my Sport Line 335i. I guess i am the "Ginny" pig for the experiment and i will record everything that is needed so that nobody runs into any issues in the future. I had the parts ready to be shipped from IND DIST. As some of you may know they have connections and "know people" when it comes to getting BMW parts. Well i discovered that it is not just a front bumper that needs to be replaced but also: FENDER LINERS, BRACKETS, AIR DUCTS AND SOME OTHER MINOR PARTS.

BAD NEWS THOUGH.. THEY COULD NOT GET THE M SPORT AIR DUCTS. DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANY PLACE OR SOMEWHERE WHERE I CAN FIND THESE???

IM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE. I WOULD HATE TO HAVE GOTTEN THIS FAR AND HAVE TO GO BACK TO PUTTING MY OLD BUMPER ON.

Kudos for doing this. I'm rooting for you. PLEASE do a DIY on this topic. And good luck!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
F555
Captain
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: F30 - 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_macc View Post
Hey Guys,

looking forward on the install,
prob another couple of weeks more parts will come out .
if nothing is available in the end, u just need to custom made the rest of the parts .
Appreciate 0