F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Exterior Door Projector Aftermarket
Extreme Powerhouse

10-13-2017, 12:45 AM   #23
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmanm3 View Post
They are already the other way, that was when I first installed to test. Sent it to my brother who was looking at doing it on his Audi
I have aftermarket ones into my Audi as well after the BMW. Working well w/o disturbances. From the technical side I couldnt get the relation between errors from the comfort access and the lights. You just change a LED light with or without cable adapter and implement no signal change electronics...
Maybe these users should mention brand and source to avoid the ordering of especially those for other drivers.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2018, 04:18 AM   #24
Rickstah
Private
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: F31

Sorry to bump this topic...but I have some issues fitting these aftermarket LED projectors to my F31 LCI rear doors.

Fronts go perfectly in the door, the projectors in the back won't go completely in as it seems the LEDs or too high.

Anyone familiair with this?
Appreciate 0