F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Getting out of a Performance Center Delivery
proTUNING Freaks

06-03-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
Wildcat24
Private
Rep
Drives: Jeep Cherokee

Getting out of a Performance Center Delivery

Hey guys, I've got a car that just finished being built today and is scheduled for a Performance Center Delivery on July 31st. My only concern is I have sold my old car and am having to borrow cars to get around so the sooner the better for me. It looks like I could get it at my dealer much sooner than the PCD. My question is, when is it too late to change from the PCD to just the dealership delivery? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 08:39 AM   #2
JasonX4MComp
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X4M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat24 View Post
Hey guys, I've got a car that just finished being built today and is scheduled for a Performance Center Delivery on July 31st. My only concern is I have sold my old car and am having to borrow cars to get around so the sooner the better for me. It looks like I could get it at my dealer much sooner than the PCD. My question is, when is it too late to change from the PCD to just the dealership delivery? Thanks
Contact your Client Advisor and have him submit the Cancellation Form. It will get redirected to the dealership and you won't incur any additional fees since the car hasn't arrived at the PC
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #3
xG35c
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330i

My car had just started production and I tried to get it redirected to the PC. My dealer said "no problem" at first, but then told me "no way". Unless he was just too lazy to bother (and he might be) it seems like once the build is locked and the paperwork generated for the car they can't even change the delivery destination.
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 08:20 AM   #4
JasonX4MComp
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 X4M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xG35c View Post
My car had just started production and I tried to get it redirected to the PC. My dealer said "no problem" at first, but then told me "no way". Unless he was just too lazy to bother (and he might be) it seems like once the build is locked and the paperwork generated for the car they can't even change the delivery destination.
Once production starts you can't have it redirected to the PC. There are to many variables and they can't have a car sit there for months until they have an open spot. You can cancel and have it sent to the dealer instead
Appreciate 0