F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > iPhone contacts addresses not shown in Navigation address book
Extreme Powerhouse

06-04-2017, 08:05 AM   #1
Cl4rk
France
Rep
Drives: 2016 F36 430i MSport 8AT

iPhone contacts addresses not shown in Navigation address book

I have an issue with my contact addresses not displayed inside Navigation Map contacts list. For sure, that was working with my previous F30 NBT system.

My configuration is
  • Pro Nav with NBT-Evo,
  • Extended connectivity with 2 phones
  • Samsung Galaxy A5 on position #1
  • Apple iPhone 6S on position #2
I called the hotline, they asked me to unpair the iPhone with the car, remove Car from phone then pair it again. No change.
Then gone to my dealer but that guy was more experimenting with me than finding any solution. Tried to exchange phones 1 and 2, no Change. Ensured the bluetooth pairing was activated in all car interfaces (Phone, Nav, Office, see attached picture), no change.

I thought that my address book could have an issue but my contacts numbers are correct in the Car Phone interface, more i can retrieve my contacts addresses in the office interface (that's not fun but at least, i have found a stepped workaround).

Have you experienced such an issue ? I have found no reference elsewhere
EDIT: Does not work both for Samsung or iPhone
Attached Images

Last edited by Cl4rk; 06-04-2017 at 08:12 AM..
Appreciate 0