F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Anyone know where can I get the side splitters from?
Extreme Powerhouse

04-13-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
redeu3
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Sportline

Anyone know where can I get the side splitters from?

Anyone know where can I get the side splitters from? I am referring to the piece that goes under the side skirt. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
RJH
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeu3 View Post
Anyone know where can I get the side splitters from? I am referring to the piece that goes under the side skirt. Thanks in advance.
Don't know if dealer's part manager is to be relied on, but when I asked about the M-performance side skirts, he said that while not normally available separate from aero package, they also did not fit Sport and Lux models.
Besides being way overpriced, I found the whole area of M parts for the F30 are very poorly managed, with even the dealers confused about what and when things are available. As I said in another post this morning, I would strongly advise against buying any accessories directly from BMW. However, side skirts are one item I have not seen on after-market or e-bay retailer.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #3
elrey21
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeu3
You need an MSport car for those side skirts to fit. search Tischer BMW on google. They seem to have them on hand.