F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > BBS Impuls 18" Good Condition
GetBMWParts

08-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
iheart1013mm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328I

Thumbs up BBS Impuls 18" Good Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,400.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest

Hey all, for sale are my BBS Impuls. I'm not in a rush to sell them but they are perfectly fine. A bit of history behind the wheels... They were bought used from a Nissian 240sx which they were specifically made for hence the "Impul" name. I then refinished them to polished lips, polished barrels, 14k gold dipped rivets, white painted face, redrilled to fit BMW (no wobble or shakes even at speeds past 100mph), and added on the additional authentic BBS lip vinyls, and authentic BBS valve stem caps. That is the reason for the $3400 price.

A few things to note is that the lips can use a light polish as they have been on the car for about 8 months. There are no curb marks or rashes. The rear passenger wheel face as a small paint chip on one of the spokes. Overall, the wheels look great from 1ft away. I washed them with car soap and microfiber towels every week and wax them every other week. I have had them on the car which I daily and nothing's wrong with them. I will even include the TPMS for you. No tires.

The wheels have NEVER been drifted, offroaded, burnt out, or anything related to that so rest assured. I will ship via Fedex with tracking and insurance. If you're looking for slight aggressive fitment and a very rare wheel, then this is your chance to score them. Not looking to trade. Offers that are smart and non-bs welcome. Socal local pick ups welcome.

18x9 et35
18x10 et40

How they will look on E9x cars (not a photo of the actual wheel, actual wheel photos below...)

Appreciate 0