F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > Map Light Removal by VS Motorsports
proTUNING Freaks

05-31-2017, 10:02 AM   #23
austin313
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xdrive jet black

power and ground help

sorry for reviving the dead thread but...
im trying to find a power and ground I cant seem to find either and I cant find a wiring diagram for the map lights specifically if anyone can please help that would be awesome
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2020, 06:36 AM   #24
DeeKay
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit View Post
Hi,

Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the LED dome light fitting with map lights?

I have the standard rear center (1bulb) light / without any switches which just turns on when the doors are opened.

Also, my front dome does not have map lights just the one main light with ambiant light leds and 1 button to turn it off an on.

I have sourced 2x LED versions with Map lights that I wanted to switch over both front & rear domes.

Could anyone please help me out with information on either which wires do what or the Pin outs on these new units.

Thanks guys,

Amit
Old thread but I would really like to swap this!

I have an option to change my front and back lighting from a guy selling them for a fair price, but just know it will be a pain to get the correct wires - especially for the back... Anyone?