F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > UD/Tren Cycle Log
ARMA SPEED

08-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Chevy Silverado

UD/Tren Cycle Log

Not sure how many gym junkies are on the forum but here it goes:

Starting>

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 181.3
Years lifting: 6
Previous cycles: 3

Alright, so i started my cycle today. Going heavy on this cycle and i know what i am messing with here so no "Oh, you shouldn't be doing that". i know my risks and i do my best to prevent it. Supporting supplements have been taken for 2 weeks for precaution but i have taken Hawthorne berry daily for almost a year already.

CYCLE:
Ultradrol: 12/16/16/16/20/20
Tren: 1.5/2/2/2/2/2
CEL Cycle Support
AL Aegis
Hawthorne Berry Extract
ON Multivitamins
Fish Oil
Taurine after 2nd week

PCT:
Clomid: 300mg day 1, 100/50/50/0
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase
CEL Cycle Support
AL Aegis

Looking at about a 3500 calorie intake for now and seeing how that goes.

Not sure how many people are interested in this but it will be a log for me. I will try to post as frequent as possible....and no

So now it begins

Last edited by hasta la pasta 27; 08-09-2012 at 02:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

DAY 1 (181.3lbs +0.0)

So the 9th was my first day at the gym. Had an absolutely terrible workout. Did Chest and Bi's and I honestly could not push myself for some reason. Could be lack of sleep or body adjusting to the supplements. Regardless, here was my workouts; no weight was written down because i did not have my note pad.

CHEST:
Flat Bench - 4 sets
Dumbbell Press (Incline) - 4 sets
Cable Cross Overs - 4 sets
Dumbbell Flyes - 4 sets

BICEPS:
Seated Cable Preacher Curls - 5 sets (Biceps are my weakest so I start low to get blood flow moving)
Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls - 4 sets
Standing barbell curls - 4 sets
Overhand Bicep Curls - 4 sets

Felt pretty fatigued but tried to push through. Definitely had a bad workout as far as pushing myself

DAY 2 (180.9lbs -0.4)

Hit 3600 calories and 315g of proteins throughout the day along with only about 180g of carbs but man did it pay off. Hell of a rush today at the gym. Did legs and i felt awesome! Made the day short with some cardio.

Squat - 4 sets (started @ 265 and finished @ 445)
Leg Press - 5 sets (Started @ 353 and finished @ 963)
Hack Squats - 4 sets (Started @ 160 and finished @ 240) had pain the right ankle. this is due to a motorcycle accident in march of 2011.
Leg Extensions - 3 sets (Started @ 80 and finishged @ 110)
Lunges - 3 sets x 10 (carrying 25lb dumbbells)
Calf Raises - 5 sets (started @ 140 finished @ 260)

2.5 mile run to finish off

Loving the soreness, couldnt have had a better workout
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

DAY 3 (182.2lbs +0.9)

OFF DAY...CALORIES LOWERED TO ROUGHLY 3100

DAY 4 (183.4lbs +2.1)

Weight is going up very quickly. Unfortunately i had issues arise and couldn't make it to the gym on time so this became another rest day. Tomorrow i will be hitting Back and Triceps.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-Sport

I am a gym junkie, but I don't do drugs. Those who do are destroying their bodies, and will die much younger than normal. All drugs have side effects however safe you are. Unless you are or will be alone your whole life, think about other people in your life, your loved ones or future family. They probably want you around as long as possible. We've become a society of drug dependent, quick fix people who want big results without putting in the hard work.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
Terraforce1
If you ain't first, you're last!
Singapore
Rep
Drives: '14 Boxster GTS + 14' 1199 S

^^^If OP wants to juice it, it's entirely up to him. He knows the risks involved. Some people will frown upon it, whilst for others it's a lifestyle and a choice. I did one cycle last year and I put on decent size, so for me it was just that extra push to reach my target of 230 pounds. Will I do it again.........probably.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinfast View Post
I am a gym junkie, but I don't do drugs. Those who do are destroying their bodies, and will die much younger than normal. All drugs have side effects however safe you are. Unless you are or will be alone your whole life, think about other people in your life, your loved ones or future family. They probably want you around as long as possible. We've become a society of drug dependent, quick fix people who want big results without putting in the hard work.
Wow, to each their own. It sounds like you have absolutely no education in this field at all. It sounds like you are going purely off of media and rumors. If people use "additives" correctly the harm/risk is minimal. Its stupid people who do no research and use no cycle support or post cycle support, people who eat Mcdonalds everyday while on cycle are the ones who destroy their body.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 01:30 PM   #7
teamben158
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335i

Interested in following this.

I've done a ton of research on the subject, but want to wait a year or so before seriously considering going the gear route. My lifts/size are still going up pretty consistently without help, so I'd rather not fuck that up.

Out of curiosity, what made you go with UD/Tren? I've read that tren and orals are really harsh.

EDIT: Just saw this isn't your first cycle. Still curious about the UD/Tren decision since I'm still learning about all this stuff.
      08-14-2012, 03:59 PM   #8
Vinfast
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 550i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
Wow, to each their own. It sounds like you have absolutely no education in this field at all. It sounds like you are going purely off of media and rumors. If people use "additives" correctly the harm/risk is minimal. Its stupid people who do no research and use no cycle support or post cycle support, people who eat Mcdonalds everyday while on cycle are the ones who destroy their body.
Wow, you don't know what you're talking about. How do you have any idea how much education I have?
No, I'm not stupid enough to believe what I hear from the media. I am educated in this field, thank you, and have many colleagues in the medical field who know it destroys your body. Although you may not see the damage right away, it's there for the long term. Why don't you do your research -- steroids age your heart very fast and your connective tissue gets destroyed because they can't keep up with the rate of muscle growth.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #9
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I understand where your coming from but

Steroids will not kill you or make you die younger. Testosterone deficient children an adults are prescribed synthetic testosterones. Now, steroid "abuse" can very well cause organs to fail. To each their own.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Wow, you don't know what you're talking about. How do you have any idea how much education I have?
No, I'm not stupid enough to believe what I hear from the media. I am educated in this field, thank you, and have many colleagues in the medical field who know it destroys your body. Although you may not see the damage right away, it's there for the long term. Why don't you do your research -- steroids age your heart very fast and your connective tissue gets destroyed because they can't keep up with the rate of muscle growth.
Here is an exampe of one of those studies that doctors speak from:

"The steroid-using group included 12 male weight lifters, average age 40, who reported taking about 675 milligrams of steroids per week for nine years. The control group was seven age-matched, male weight lifters who reported no steroid exposure. Both groups had similar durations of past and current weight lifting and other physical activity, as well as similar cardiac risk factors other than steroid use. Although the users and non-users had comparable body-mass indices and body-surface areas, the steroid users had more muscle mass than the non-users."

Im sorry but 675 mgs of AAS for 9 years straight is plain and simple abuse and that person will definitely have big time heart issues. Now if you talk with people who cycle once or twice a year properly and take precautions and follows the time on for time off method will most likely not run into these issues
You can't go off of studies unless you understand what was actually done during the studies. And unless your buddies are endocrinologist take what they say about steroid use with a grain of salt.

Last edited by RambleJ; 08-14-2012 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 04:36 PM   #11
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamben158 View Post
Interested in following this.

I've done a ton of research on the subject, but want to wait a year or so before seriously considering going the gear route. My lifts/size are still going up pretty consistently without help, so I'd rather not fuck that up.

Out of curiosity, what made you go with UD/Tren? I've read that tren and orals are really harsh.

EDIT: Just saw this isn't your first cycle. Still curious about the UD/Tren decision since I'm still learning about all this stuff.
Well Tren is actually applie topically and is great for hardening and strength along with some cutting. UD on the hand is a decent bulker but great for fullness and strength. A bit harsh on the liver which is why I'm trying to keep water intake between 1.5-2 gal daily and to be honest I can't stand it. Constant feeling of bloating but better safe than sorry. When combined, you have a good cycle for nice and lean gains; not just water weight. Btw, I'm running an AI (liquidex) alongside the cycle because of the tren. Personally, started on Pmag cycle over a year ago and it's a great starter cycle but more important than the steroids themselves are the support supplement along with your PCT ( post cycle therapy) an with pro hormones, liversupports and water are key. If you don't do the correct reaearch, you can cause permanent damage.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #12
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

"The steroid-using group included 12 male weight lifters, average age 40, who reported taking about 675 milligrams of steroids per week for nine years. The control group was seven age-matched, male weight lifters who reported no steroid exposure. Both groups had similar durations of past and current weight lifting and other physical activity, as well as similar cardiac risk factors other than steroid use. Although the users and non-users had comparable body-mass indices and body-surface areas, the steroid users had more muscle mass than the non-users."

Im sorry but 675 mgs of AAS for 9 years straight is plain and simple abuse and that person will definitely have big time heart issues. Now if you talk with people who cycle once or twice a year properly and take precautions and follows the time on for time off method will most likely not run into these issues
You can't go off of studies unless you understand what was actually done during the studies. And unless your buddies are endocrinologist take what they say about steroid use with a grain of salt.
Very true. I know 60 year olds who have done plenty of cycles and are in better shape internally than one can imagine. Well put sir but you know everyone will have their own thoughts on this subject and I could care less. Thanks for the support
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
teamben158
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericruiz911 View Post
Well Tren is actually applie topically and is great for hardening and strength along with some cutting. UD on the hand is a decent bulker but great for fullness and strength. A bit harsh on the liver which is why I'm trying to keep water intake between 1.5-2 gal daily and to be honest I can't stand it. Constant feeling of bloating but better safe than sorry. When combined, you have a good cycle for nice and lean gains; not just water weight. Btw, I'm running an AI (liquidex) alongside the cycle because of the tren. Personally, started on Pmag cycle over a year ago and it's a great starter cycle but more important than the steroids themselves are the support supplement along with your PCT ( post cycle therapy) an with pro hormones, liversupports and water are key. If you don't do the correct reaearch, you can cause permanent damage.
Thanks, this is the information I'm interested in learning.
      08-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Update: so I went to nap after my last post and just woke up but not voluntarily. Looks like I have a bit of trouble sleeping. Had a very vivid dream, seemed like the vivid dreams I saw occasionally on ZMA to sleep. Only thing I did not like was that my anger in my dream picked up dramatically and when I woke up, I was ready to smash a face in from anger. Seems like night sweats kicked in aswell. I'm in Orlando for work this week so it could be the bed or the room temp. Not sure but thought I would chime this in seeing as others have had these problems. I will log later tonight
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #15
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:

For a 40 year old, 675 should be considered a large dose
      08-16-2012, 01:42 PM   #16
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
For a 40 year old, 675 should be considered a large dose
Especially weekly! That's providing way more than the body ever would. Then again, that is considered steroid abuse and with it comes side effects
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 06:31 PM   #17
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericruiz911 View Post
Especially weekly! That's providing way more than the body ever would. Then again, that is considered steroid abuse and with it comes side effects
Very true. For comparison: a "normal" TRT dose for a 40 year old is about 1.5 to 2.0 (300 to 400 mgs) per week.
      08-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #18
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Very true. For comparison: a "normal" TRT dose for a 40 year old is about 1.5 to 2.0 (300 to 400 mgs) per week.
glad to see knowledgable people on this subject. Everyone takes it lightly but those bodybuilders people see and say "they got no brain, it's all muscle" are actually pretty dam smart. The best users are those who know the science involved in it.

Btw, sorry guys that I haven't logged in a while. Had to drive back to Miami for work since little brothers have a tendency of fu*king your things up. Now my car is in need of a charge pipe so been on the Internet looking for that lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2012, 07:46 PM   #19
krnet2dboi
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i Base

Give me some and I'll join!
      09-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #20
hasta la pasta 27
Captain
United_States
Rep

hey guys, havent poste in a while but i ended up pulling a muscle in my left shoulder so i jumped off and decided tp start PCT a week ago. started Physical Therapy last week aswell.

Ending stats:

Weight: 194.7
BF: 11.6% (bf went up a tad bit but seems to be water weight)

Overall opinion of the cycle: UD/Tren is a great. Gained some water weight but not nearly as much as other cycles. Strength came on very strong. Gained 25lbs on my bench and over 60lbs on my squat. Unfortunately, my shoulder that has always been bad and prone to injury gave out on a barbell shoulder press. Sadly, these strength gains need to be taken into consideration since it increases drastically and you need to make sure your body can handle it.

PROS: Great strength gains, good gains
CONS: Insomnia, low blood sugar episodes, aching joints, night sweats, headaches

Great pro hormone but i personally experienced alot of side effects.Although i would have love to hit 200, it is not worth knocking out my shoulder and make a slight injruy drastically worse.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2012, 11:11 AM   #21
New Guy
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: A BMW

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #22
Terraforce1
If you ain't first, you're last!
Singapore
Rep
Drives: '14 Boxster GTS + 14' 1199 S

Sorry to hear about your shoulder OP. Was looking forward to seeing your results at the end of the cycle. Good luck with PT.
Appreciate 0