F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Halo light install help
GetBMWParts

11-05-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
motley1987
Rep
Drives: 2007 Black 328i

Halo light install help

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but have been on similar hummer and cougar forums. My wife has a 2007 328i that I'm trying to install halo lights into. I have all of the lights working except for the important halo lights. There were two wires (white and black) that I'm assuming go to the parking lights and power the halos. I spliced the white wire into the wire in the harness that had power going to it, plugged in the harness and held the ground wire to an exposed metal part of the engine bay and still got nothing from the halos. Does anyone have a tip or something I'm missing to get these to work? Do I have to splice in the ground wire into the harness too before they can work? I have to finish them up tomorrow and get the bumper back on before my wife kills me so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ben
Appreciate 0