F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > how to have flashing indicator amber turn signals
proTUNING Freaks

11-08-2014, 04:30 AM   #1
saason.ez
Rep
Drives: 2013 328xi sportline

how to have flashing indicator amber turn signals

This may sound confusing but i wanted to change the amber turn signals so when the halo's are on it would be a clear white Led, but when i actually wanted to enable the turn signals (left & right) i wanted it to illuminate in an LED amber. is this possible? its mainly because i don't want clear white led turn signals as a I changed my rear turn signals to amber led as well and want it to match i just hate the ugly amber thats visible

You can see the ugly amber on the left and what i want it to look like on the right, except when i actually activate my turn signals i want it to flash amber

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/009...g?v=1360593786
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2014, 07:58 AM   #2
f30luxline
e92 - 335i
United_States
Rep
Drives: thisonetimeatbandcamp

I don't know about having them change colors but you can code the turn signals to be off while the headlights are on.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2014, 08:55 AM   #3
Gatoferoz25
BeastM3r
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 COMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by saason.ez View Post
This may sound confusing but i wanted to change the amber turn signals so when the halo's are on it would be a clear white Led, but when i actually wanted to enable the turn signals (left & right) i wanted it to illuminate in an LED amber. is this possible? its mainly because i don't want clear white led turn signals as a I changed my rear turn signals to amber led as well and want it to match i just hate the ugly amber thats visible

You can see the ugly amber on the left and what i want it to look like on the right, except when i actually activate my turn signals i want it to flash amber

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/009...g?v=1360593786

What u want is switchbacks to turn white Amber I know exactly what u talking about cuze I have that in my Acura but I been searching and I can't find any site that sells them
Appreciate 0