F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Bali
Extreme Powerhouse

05-27-2015, 12:57 AM   #67
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
LOL! Try taking an allergy pill and see if it gets better.
Yeah I need to do that. Went to massages and the girls told me the same thing as they have had the same thing before. They told me it's allergy. It's weird because I have never been allergic to anything except maybe B.S.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 02:03 AM   #68
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

My hometown is so beautiful at night.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2015, 02:07 AM   #69
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Sea snails- my fav VN dish. And my old kindergarten school.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 03:58 AM   #70
ipso_facto
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d M Sport (Sports Auto)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
So I got some "mosquito" bites in Bali. They itch so I scratched them a bit. Then I noticed a few more bits on my arms and body so I asked the guy that I rented the room from if the bed has bed bugs. He said no and those are mosquito bites. Well, I don't know what kind of mosquitoes they were but three of those bites (where I scratched the most) have kind of broke out and made giant bruises on my leg. Fucking nasty...
I don't want to be alarmist, but I have had this twice before ... worst in France. This is no bruise ... this is a bacterial infection. Put your hand on it and it will feel very warm. Left un-checked, in a tropical climate ... you are likely to be in for a miserable time.

The best thing to sort this out is Flucloxacillin (antibiotic). 5 to 7 days treatment for this will sort it out. Failing that, you need some strong anti-bacterial cream / liquid. The orally taken Flucloxacillin will be far more effective though.

Hope it helps.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 04:01 AM   #71
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso_facto
Quote:
So I got some "mosquito" bites in Bali. They itch so I scratched them a bit. Then I noticed a few more bits on my arms and body so I asked the guy that I rented the room from if the bed has bed bugs. He said no and those are mosquito bites. Well, I don't know what kind of mosquitoes they were but three of those bites (where I scratched the most) have kind of broke out and made giant bruises on my leg. Fucking nasty...
I don't want to be alarmist, but I have had this twice before ... worst in France. This is no bruise ... this is a bacterial infection. Put your hand on it and it will feel very warm. Left un-checked, in a tropical climate ... you are likely to be in for a miserable time.

The best thing to sort this out is Flucloxacillin (antibiotic). 5 to 7 days treatment for this will sort it out. Failing that, you need some strong anti-bacterial cream / liquid. The orally taken Flucloxacillin will be far more effective though.

Hope it helps.
Thanks for the info- appreciate it! I just got some antibiotics along with cream about 15 minutes ago. I just took it as well as rubbed some cream on the spots. Hopefully they will dissipate soon. It looks nasty. Lol
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2015, 04:16 AM   #72
ipso_facto
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 520d M Sport (Sports Auto)

Quote:
Thanks for the info- appreciate it! I just got some antibiotics along with cream about 15 minutes ago. I just took it as well as rubbed some cream on the spots. Hopefully they will dissipate soon. It looks nasty. Lol
No problem. You are doing the right thing. Once it takes hold, it doesn't get better by it's self. Drugs are the best way, in this instance !

Enjoy the rest of your trip ... I'd love to do something like this. Looks like a real blast.

All the best ...
Appreciate 0