F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > More problems wiper wont stop wipeing
ARMA SPEED

07-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
dreamweaver
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw f30

More problems wiper wont stop wipeing

Just 2 days after getting the bonnet fixed along pops another gremlin. As you all know this wonderful summer we are having, drove to work and wipers on auto trying to clear the torrent of rain we have had. Came to stop, switch off engine wipers still going at full whack.

Tried the stalk to no affect, no matter what I did they just kept on wiping, off to another job when the I drive blurts out, “ Wipers imminent failure, please check bmw service, then auto door locks start opening and closing along with hazards and interior lights.

Called in at local BMW dealer to be fair they did look straight away, reports after diags need some kind of electronic module, earliest this can be done is Wednesday, will take two days and no courtesy car available.

Been on to my lease company and read them the riot act. Car is 5 week old and had had so many issues I have had enough. Still waiting for a response as car is undrivable now as battery is flat.
Rant over
Appreciate 0