F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2013 F30 | Alpine White | Coral Red | Sport Line - Opted for Red Whiskers!
GetBMWParts

09-11-2012, 06:57 PM   #23
///sniper
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F30 [AW/Coral Red]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Thanks Sniper!

I think the size is perfect. Just curious as to why you didn't get one in black? I think the black and white contrast would've been awesome! Something I'm looking to do.

How long did it take for them to ship the spoiler to your place?

My dealer is still waiting for the M Performance Spoiler. It's taking a very long time so I think the above spoiler would be a great solution for now plus it's quite nicely priced!
I thought about getting it in black, but I wanted to wait until I get rims put on and/or wrapped my roof. I saw that you wrapped your roof so the contrast of all the panels would look much better!

As for shipping, it was relatively fast. It was something along the lines of 3-4 business days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nano10 View Post
thank you, does quality look OEM finish that could last a long time or is this a temporary spoiler for you?
The quality is great on mine and I'd say it's of OEM quality that could last awhile. For me, I'm perfectly fine with this spoiler. However, I know there will be more aftermarket aero-parts in the coming months so I can't say if I will opt for something else. For what's currently out though, this was the best choice & value in my opinion...