F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Taking my 335 @ less than 900 miles
proTUNING Freaks

12-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #23
billiebob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 328i

I love how my mothers 2006 Prius has the Toyota version of comfort access and it works 100 perfectly, 100 pct of the time. Keys are totally transparent to the user. As long as its on your person, the doors are open and the engine searts
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #24
Boosted John
Internet Ninja
Rep
Drives: 13 AH3

this is the second BMW i've had with comfort access and mine has worked very well.

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 02:19 PM   #25
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchrisv
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
the brakes are normal bro...relax.

they will be fine after 1200 miles
My car sounding like I'm rapping a 12 year old girl is not normal....

I dropped her of at BMW of Annapolis this morning. Its funny when I stopped in the service lane I saw everyone head turn to my car as my breaks screamed.

I do hope it gets fixed because its really annoying. However, the noisy chair is much worse. The M-sport suspension makes it so every bump makes my chair squeak 10 times.

Odd note ~ I received a 2011 328 loaner. I'm impressed with the engine. I did not enjoy the feel of the 2013 328. The I6 just feels silky smooth compared the the 4 banger. I finally understand what E90 owners complain about when comparing steering feel. The E90 steering is heavy. I like the electronic steering better. My steering feels similar at highway speed but in the parking lot mine is a lot easier and nice to use.
I had that issue...have them check the clips on the chair that hold the leather to the seat frame, then have them out so talcum powder on the leather to reduce the leather on leather rubbing...that should help resolve the situation.

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #26
SwampCat84
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cchrisv View Post
My neighbor even asked me last week if I'm okay because I looked like a crazy person trying to open the door.
Haha! My comfort access works pretty much 100% of the time, BUT the thing I can almost NEVER get to work is the foot trunk pop feature....

I look like an idiot standing behind my car kicking my foot under the bumper trying to get the trunk to pop for like 5 min...

Its so annoying!

2012 328i F30/ Window Tint, M-Performance Kidney Grilles, Sport Front Trim Pieces with Whiskers, VMR V721s 19x8.5 F/19x9.5 R, (Coilovers Coming Soon!)
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #27
chrisv_335EBII
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i 6sp EBII

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampCat84 View Post
Haha! My comfort access works pretty much 100% of the time, BUT the thing I can almost NEVER get to work is the foot trunk pop feature....

I look like an idiot standing behind my car kicking my foot under the bumper trying to get the trunk to pop for like 5 min...

Its so annoying!
Funny I have never had any trouble with trunk...

So I picked up my car Monday night. They asked that I wait another 1000 miles to see if the brakes resolves itself. They will work on resolving the issue if it is not resolved by 2000 miles on the car.

The seat rattle is gone. I am so happy about this. I could actually enjoy my music on the way to work.

They were unable to replicate my issues with the comfort access. For now I'm going to consider it user error because I did not have any issues this morning -_-.

I forgot to tell them about the streaming bluetooth so that issue continues.

They did perform a IDrive update for the navigation. New issue came up thanks to this. Every time I start the car after the accept screen a green error screen appears that says "Unable to locate address". I am not even trying to use the navigation. Once I get time I will try to self diagnose this issue.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #28
BavarianFanatic
Too much is never enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
The unlock sensor should unlock as soon as you touch it - it's on the inside of the handle. The strips/ridges on the top of the handle are where you press to lock it, make sure you aren't touching both.
I always touch the same ridged section to lock AND unlock. Works every single time.
Appreciate 0