F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > I miss BMW dealerships in the PNW..
proTUNING Freaks

07-01-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
fourdirtyfive
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435i M-Sport/MPPK/MPE

I miss BMW dealerships in the PNW..

I recently moved out of the PNW to southern California, and brought my 435i to its first service at a local dealer in the SD area. Wow, do I miss the service at our better PNW dealerships like BMW Portland and Northwest (sorry Kuni, your service sucks ass).

The service advisors down here are assholes...Bad attitude from the moment you walk into the door, won't even crack a smile, and just act generally uninterested in helping you out. Doing a routine checkup and my local dealer said it won't even be seen for the next 2-3 days, and won't be available till Wednesday/Thursday. Didn't really expect anything better, but disappointed nonetheless.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2017, 10:49 PM   #2
bad karma
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i F31 M-Sport

Yeah I road-tripped from PDX to San Jose a few weeks ago, when it was like 95 fucking degrees out, and my AC blower went out. Local dealerships were all completely less than sympathetic to my situation. Called my *stellar* service advisor, Alex Bush, at Portland BMW and she was able to rattle chains enough to get me in for a quick service before I left. Mindblowing the difference in customer service. That said, Kuni can suck my left nut for how bad their service is. They will never see another dime of my business.
      03-15-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Zoomerang
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i GC

Sounds like the Portland stealerships have better customer service. I was never impressed with Bellevue and Seattle. BMW Northwest but too far for me when I lived in Redmond, WA.

I moved to San Diego 3 years ago and BMW of El Cajon became my go to place. BMW of San Diego sucks the worst.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
BMW DIY Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomerang View Post
Sounds like the Portland stealerships have better customer service. I was never impressed with Bellevue and Seattle. BMW Northwest but too far for me when I lived in Redmond, WA.

I moved to San Diego 3 years ago and BMW of El Cajon became my go to place. BMW of San Diego sucks the worst.
Avoid NW like the plague. They sold me a lemon, CPO, then refused they sold it to me CPO and then I got a NASTY phone call from the owner (Verner) because I dared to complain.

I would take my car to a Kia dealership before I ever went there again.
'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 01:16 PM   #5
BMW_M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i X-drive M Sport / 20

The Team at Salem BMW is also great, everyone is very helpful. I would however recommend bringing your own OEM parts. I literally saved $100 doing this.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2018, 01:19 PM   #6
BMW_M Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i X-drive M Sport / 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourdirtyfive View Post
I recently moved out of the PNW to southern California, and brought my 435i to its first service at a local dealer in the SD area. Wow, do I miss the service at our better PNW dealerships like BMW Portland and Northwest (sorry Kuni, your service sucks ass).

The service advisors down here are assholes...Bad attitude from the moment you walk into the door, won't even crack a smile, and just act generally uninterested in helping you out. Doing a routine checkup and my local dealer said it won't even be seen for the next 2-3 days, and won't be available till Wednesday/Thursday. Didn't really expect anything better, but disappointed nonetheless.
You should contact BMW USA on your experience. The owners get perks if they receive 100% satisfaction and can also get penalized for bad customer service.
Appreciate 0