F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Turner Motorsport
GetBMWParts

05-25-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Turner Motorsport

Hey guys was wondering if anyone had any experience with turner motorsport and their M performance style front lip spoiler/ splitter. Thanks a lot any feedback is greatly appreciated. All the best
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
theinfamousdrew
I'm The Captain Now
Rep
Drives: X5M/X7

Garage List
Turner is a great company, I've ordered tons of parts from them. I was going to order their replica lip however shipping was astronomical. They wanted $160 or so.

I ended up buying one from here and couldnt be happier! Great fitment, fast shipping and cheap.
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=896678

Here are two photos of mine installed.

Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
IG: @InfamousCarGuy

Last edited by theinfamousdrew; 05-26-2014 at 06:00 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2014, 10:07 PM   #3
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousdrew View Post
Turner is a great company, I've ordered tons of parts from the. I was going to order their replica lip however shipping was astronomical. They wanted $160 or so.

I ended up buying one from here and couldnt be happier! Great fitment, fast shipping and cheap.

Thanks for the feedback on Turner, i re-read your post prob 3 times just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. $160 bucks for shipping, wow that is ridiculous. I did contact the post you referred me to and the person said that they are hoping to get more poly lips in the next few weeks but are all out for right now. You're right about the price of the lip, including shipping is an amazing deal. I was getting my bumper repainted in the next two weeks and was hoping to have the body shop put the lip on for me. Thanks again for the info and your car looks amazing, very clean and tastefully done
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2014, 06:05 AM   #4
theinfamousdrew
I'm The Captain Now
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedevi View Post
Thanks for the feedback on Turner, i re-read your post prob 3 times just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. $160 bucks for shipping, wow that is ridiculous. I did contact the post you referred me to and the person said that they are hoping to get more poly lips in the next few weeks but are all out for right now. You're right about the price of the lip, including shipping is an amazing deal. I was getting my bumper repainted in the next two weeks and was hoping to have the body shop put the lip on for me. Thanks again for the info and your car looks amazing, very clean and tastefully done
Thank you.

I don't recall the exact shipping charge but it was around that. I don't live very far from them either, I'm in NC.
They said that it would have to go FedEx Freight due to the size of the box.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2014, 09:46 AM   #5
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep

Yeah I went online and did their calculate shipping rates and it said that it was 40 bucks to ship to NY. Not sure if that's true esp if to NC it was that much. Thanks again for all the info
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2014, 09:57 AM   #6
theinfamousdrew
I'm The Captain Now
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedevi View Post
Yeah I went online and did their calculate shipping rates and it said that it was 40 bucks to ship to NY. Not sure if that's true esp if to NC it was that much. Thanks again for all the info
When I go to the site and calculate shipping its $47.

On the page for the lip they state this...
"Because of size and dimensions of this front bumper, it can not be shipped via conventional carriers such as UPS or FedEx, and must be shipped via Truck Frieght shipping. Please call or email, and we can get you a a quote for freight. "

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #7
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep

Yep just saw the same thing, I'll call them will keep you posted. Thanks again
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2014, 10:41 AM   #8
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:
When I go to the site and calculate shipping its $47.

On the page for the lip they state this...
"Because of size and dimensions of this front bumper, it can not be shipped via conventional carriers such as UPS or FedEx, and must be shipped via Truck Frieght shipping. Please call or email, and we can get you a a quote for freight. "

Hahahahahaha omfg so just called them and the quote for shipping I got was 185, wow. The guy was even apologizing for the quote lol, well thanks for the info again man
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #9
mcalc55
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328xi BSM M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by theinfamousdrew
Turner is a great company, I've ordered tons of parts from them. I was going to order their replica lip however shipping was astronomical. They wanted $160 or so.

Hey man this is the same link I sent you to right, sounds like Things went well? I might pull the trigger too. How did you install it? Looks great

Black Sapphire Metallic, M Sport, Technology, Lighting Package, DHP, Harmon Kardon, Sport Auto, Heated Front Seats
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2014, 09:17 PM   #10
mikedevi
Private
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Just ordered my lip, thanks again for the pics and the link man, very kind of you
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 01:05 PM   #11
RodimusPrime98
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i

The link in this thread to a non-Turner front like no longer works. Does anyone have more information on which cheaper lip was being discussed?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 01:11 PM   #12
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusPrime98 View Post
The link in this thread to a non-Turner front like no longer works. Does anyone have more information on which cheaper lip was being discussed?
As the thread is invalid, it means the bimmerpost mods didn’t just lock it, they deleted it.

Probable reason was it was a scam so by deleting instead of locking, it could take no more victims.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 06:24 PM   #13
wdeerfield
A family of bimmers
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 G01 X3M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodimusPrime98 View Post
More than likely it was the m performance front lip which you can find on eBay for like $165 shipped these days