F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Car Accident in NYC.
ARMA SPEED

01-04-2018, 01:48 PM   #23
FastF30
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i xdrive Msport Mbrake

Garage List
Oh man... I'm just lmao at all this... I live in queens and just got an indoor parking spot at my building after 11 years of waiting... hence I got a "15" 335ix msport... I only drive to where I can park normal in a parking spot... only go when traffic is light and only drive to the flying field (RC Helicopter Gaui X7,Racing drones, etc... main reason why I got it)... use subway for everything else .... so I feel all your pain.... and yea unfortunately double parking is not allowed unless your a commercial vehicle...

I also have a Hyundai SantaFe 2017 and we try to treat it the same way... has an outdoor parking spot,etc, etc...My wife doubled parked/ standing/ waiting for my daughter to get out of some kid thing and a car drove by and the mirror of the other car left a paint mark down the whole rear quarter.... luckily a little tooth paste and a rag took it off and it buffed out.... I know the area and told her she shouldn't of been doubled-parked like that in the first place... another lesson learned for both the OP and my wife... lol... good luck all in NYC...

Last edited by FastF30; 01-04-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Appreciate 0