E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Who says the factory boost control system can't make big power?

Closed Thread

01-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #265
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
Dude. Wash your car. It looks like hell under the hood. You're making us look bad. Try to represent! Bro.
BMW does not recommend we wash under the hood... just wipe-down with little napkins.
      01-07-2008, 03:37 PM   #266
badass335
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 540i Xdrive

GUYS/ GALS, this is getting out of hand here! I come on forums to see whats out there as tunes, what someones trying and how the cars are performing! NOT THIS BULL SH_T! I come to the performance section and all we get is drama. Like this and many more. The reason i'm posting here in this post is because it's the first one AGAIN but no more relevant information. Just a lot of bickering.

Even guys from MB and AUDI who want to read up on the competition laugh at us whiners. Not only do we cry about them, but we're crying amongst ourselves. Not a good image for US (ALL OF US, JB, PROCEDE, AA, SSTT, HELIX etc).

Just my .02cents
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread