F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Photo, Video, Media Gallery, Journals > 2016 BMW 328i xDrive LCI Sport Line N26 with cosmetic mods
GetBMWParts

Yesterday, 02:34 PM   #1
__BMW__
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i xDrive LCI

2016 BMW 328i xDrive LCI Sport Line N26 with cosmetic mods

2016 BMW 328i xDrive LCI Sport Line N26 with cosmetic mods

Exterior: Alpine White
Interior: Black leather w red stitching. Sport seats w red piping.

Sport Line w/ Navigation & Cold weather package (heated steering wheel and heated rear seats)

Bought it as a one owner almost 4 years ago with 55,000 miles on it.

Now has 112,000 and runs like new. All of the cosmetic mods are within the last year. I plan on keeping this car forever and getting a new daily driver soon. I absolutely love it. I never planned on doing any work to it when I bought it. I've driven M3's and M4's, I just simply love the way this car drives and have taken a liking to modding it to the EXACT spec and look I want instead of hunting for an M3 that might come close to what I want. This car is all about aesthetics. Long term plans are to finally do a rear end conversion and do the quad exhaust pipes and m3 style rear bumper. I might do the M style side skirts but i'm not sure yet. I do not plan on doing the M style fenders as I think they are overkill and personally I think these fenders blend with the body lines way better. I also plan on eventually repainting the entire car in Nissan Midnight Purple Metallic 3 (the gtr r34 color).
Will also be getting the m performance steering wheel. I will probably eventually get an M4 or a Corvette for the sports car, but I love creating the exact look I want from scratch with this car.

Cosmetic Mods:

M3 style front bumper w/ lower lip spoiler
19 Inch 666m style wheels (19x8.5 inch square set - tires 235/40 all around)
M Performance Style exhaust tips
M3 Performance Style trunk spoiler
M3 Style Mirror Caps
Gloss black kidney grilles
Red X-Brace
Black and white BMW emblems full set
Gloss black rear reflectors
Rear badge delete
Front bumper yellow reflector delete (euro spec bumper w/ no NA yellow reflectors)
Fog Light swap w/ custom made wiring harness (25ohm resistor) & OEM LCI matching 6000k bulbs
Rear Window Tint

Maintenance:

Regular tire and brake replacement
Oil changes approx. every 8000 miles (factory says 15k but I do it at less than 10k)

Faulty fuel gauge fixed
ISTA Software update from BMW dealership
- both at approx 75k miles

Two tie rods replaced on front end
Bad right front control arm replaced
- both at 90k miles

Bad low pressure fuel pump causing drivetrain malfunction replaced
New spark plugs
Front Control arm bushings right and left leaking fluid - both replaced
Full cowel clean out to remove all dirt and debris from engine bay
- All done recently at 105k miles

I'm replacing the serpentine belt and pulley as well as doing another full brake job next week.

I have purposefully tried to keep any M badge away from the car. The exhaust tips have a tiny M logo but you can barely see it IRL so I let that one slide lol. My ideas for funny vanity plates are "NODDA M" or "328 WHY" lol.

Might eventually add more power but honestly think it drives absolutely perfectly for the way it was built.

I still do the turn around every time I get out of it and walk away.

Cheers.
Attached Images

Last edited by __BMW__; Yesterday at 06:21 PM..
Appreciate 0