F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > European Delivery - Canadian Pricing - Invoice & MSRP
Studio RSR

12-09-2015, 10:33 AM   #1
nazostro
Registered
Rep
Drives: C350 Coupe 4Matic

European Delivery - Canadian Pricing - Invoice & MSRP

Hello all, currently new to the bimmerpost world.

I am coming from a C350 Coupe 4Matic, and been in love with the BMW M3's since early 2000's, and now with the M4 released, I think I am starting to get the itch of switching vehicles. The M4 is stunning & just out performs my current vehicle (But that's like comparing Apples to Oranges - M4 should be compared to the C63 AMG Coupe)

Anywhoooo, I am wanting to know if someone may point me in the right direction to where I can find the ED MSRP & Invoice pricing? I am located in VANCOUVER, BC.

It would be great to get some help!!! Wanting to order an M4, and take delivery hopefully around May or June

Much thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
ka24682468
JustinCC
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 435xi Gran Coupe

Dude, you are in the wrong section.

I am a big fan of M4 aw well, just one advise. DO NOT buy any vehicle in Vancouver or Richmond. Go to Victoria, North Van, somewhere further, somewhere less people buying BMW.

First, customer service in Vancouver sucks, one of my dealer in Victoria tell me that it's because the number of vehicles they sell in a week are the same as they sell in a month in Victoria. Which mean dealer in Vancouver have to deal with more customer.

Second, since they have a lot of customer, they don't care if you like the deal they offer or not, this mean you won't get much discount. I got only 4% in Vancouver with a really hard tried, but 5% in Victoria with my tow hook installed almost for free easily.
2015 BMW X5 3.5i, EVERYTHING
2010 Honda CRV, NOTHING
Appreciate 0