F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Weak Fading LED front Turn Signal!
proTUNING Freaks

05-23-2017, 04:14 AM   #1
Elkawass
Private
Egypt
Rep
Drives: DeepSeaBlue LCI 330i 2016 Lux

Weak Fading LED front Turn Signal!

Dears,

Yesterday I I have been unlocking my car and noticed that the left front Turn Signal is Very very very weak and fading almost not bright to the extent you won't see it during daylight...

All other lights are working fine DRL, Headlights, other turn signals are normal.

I will drop it at the dealer and just wonder what might this be? will it need a new headlight eventually or just the module responsible for this

Car still under warranty anyway ... LCI 2016 330i

Thanks
      05-23-2017, 10:36 AM   #2
c0nrad
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkawass View Post
Dears,

Yesterday I I have been unlocking my car and noticed that the left front Turn Signal is Very very very weak and fading almost not bright to the extent you won't see it during daylight...

All other lights are working fine DRL, Headlights, other turn signals are normal.

I will drop it at the dealer and just wonder what might this be? will it need a new headlight eventually or just the module responsible for this

Thanks
just had this happen to me. did the warning show up on your dash? I had a front left blinker malfunction message. could see condensation was building up inside the headlight fixture during the spring. the light eventually died completely.

they had to order a new headlight (1 week for shipment) and took a day to replace + recode the car.

covered under warranty
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #3
Elkawass
Private
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLNLQIm View Post
Quote:
Dears,

Thanks
just had this happen to me. did the warning show up on your dash? I had a front left blinker malfunction message. could see condensation was building up inside the headlight fixture during the spring. the light eventually died completely.

they had to order a new headlight (1 week for shipment) and took a day to replace + recode the car.

covered under warranty
I didn't get any error message and the blinker still working yet it is too weak almost unnoticeable

I have dropped it today at the dealer and waiting for their feedback
      05-25-2017, 02:16 PM   #4
Elkawass
Private
Egypt
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLNLQIm View Post
Quote:
Dears,

Thanks

covered under warranty
I didn't get any error message and the blinker still working yet it is too weak almost unnoticeable

I have dropped it today at the dealer and waiting for their feedback
Ended up a faulty module is the reason and had it replaced today, now all back to normal.