F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Wing Mirror Noise & Dash Rattle
ARMA SPEED

11-13-2016, 06:20 PM   #1
MetzgerMeister
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Wing Mirror Noise & Dash Rattle

Hi all!

So I've had my 2013 330d over a year now and I love it apart from a few minor issues. Two of which are:

- Sometimes when I unlock the car or open the driver's (Ireland) door, the wing mirror will let out a quick whine akin to the noise it makes when the mirrors fold. They are never folded in when this happens, just out as normal but the noise still happens on this side only. I've tried having a look myself but I'm finding it impossible to remove the mirror glass without feeling like I'm about to break it!

- I have a highly annoying rattle that goes away when I hold the clear plastic on the instrument cluster. How easy is this to remove and replace in a bid to get rid of the rattle? Any DIY on here?

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0