F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Eisenmann exhaust
Studio RSR

05-08-2015, 10:29 PM   #45
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 428i X-Drive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonriver View Post
It's difficult to say how much from each of them, if you range the current sound in 10, I would say axle exhaust is 3 points and DP is 4 points if you install them individually. But if you combine both of them together you will score them 10, not 7.

I'm modifying the original stock muffler, the initial sound even greater (in my point), you may not believe but I will share the clip soon.
Wow now that you are saying that I'm considering this ER downpipe now.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 10:42 PM   #46
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAL_F30-M View Post

Link to my exhaust clip, let me know what you guys think! To me it doesn't sound as good as I expected. So I am considering getting the midpipe, but don't know if I should get resonated or not. Open for thoughts! Thanks guys!
Doesn't sound too bad, I actually like the little pop at the end when you rev it.

I would order non-resonated if you want it louder. Thanks for the upload!

I ordered race sound and have injen intake + JB4 tune already, which helps to hear the turbo spool and you can hear the bov better than stock intake. Hoping this will help make it sound good.

Do you have any other performance mods other than exhaust?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #47
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep

Rear Diffusor looks real good btw.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2015, 10:44 PM   #48
F80 M Freak
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCL_F32
Quote:

Link to my exhaust clip, let me know what you guys think! To me it doesn't sound as good as I expected. So I am considering getting the midpipe, but don't know if I should get resonated or not. Open for thoughts! Thanks guys!
Doesn't sound too bad, I actually like the little pop at the end when you rev it.

I would order non-resonated if you want it louder. Thanks for the upload!

I ordered race sound and have injen intake + JB4 tune already, which helps to hear the turbo spool and you can hear the bov better than stock intake. Hoping this will help make it sound good.

Do you have any other performance mods other than exhaust?
Thanks for the advice, but I am afraid non resonated will cause drone. Hard to decided. And so far just the exhaust, I wanna go with dinantronic later.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #49
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the advice, but I am afraid non resonated will cause drone. Hard to decided. And so far just the exhaust, I wanna go with dinantronic later.
I've heard dinantronic is a pretty penny, but that injen intake has to be one of my favorite mods i've done so far besides my coilovers.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2015, 10:30 PM   #50
F80 M Freak
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f80 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCL_F32 View Post
I've heard dinantronic is a pretty penny, but that injen intake has to be one of my favorite mods i've done so far besides my coilovers.
Ya, Dinantronic is expensive compare to all the other options. I came across this product call RaceChip (https://www.racechip-usa.com/chiptun...29/328i-180kw/), but dont know if this is good not. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2015, 11:13 PM   #51
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Ya, Dinantronic is expensive compare to all the other options. I came across this product call RaceChip (https://www.racechip-usa.com/chiptun...29/328i-180kw/), but dont know if this is good not. Any thoughts?
Opened the link but the product was not found on the site. I have never heard of racechip though.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #52
MCL_F32
Private First Class
Rep

Hey guys quick update... I've been driving around my eisenmann race sound around and really enjoyed it but honestly listening to how good the 320i sound with same exhaust and dp has been replaying in my head. So I just recently ordered an ER downpipe waiting for delivery and get a resonator delete which really did not add any sound IMO. Will post vid for you guys once dp is installed.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 01:26 PM   #53
bakes
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCL_F32 View Post
Hey guys quick update... I've been driving around my eisenmann race sound around and really enjoyed it but honestly listening to how good the 320i sound with same exhaust and dp has been replaying in my head. So I just recently ordered an ER downpipe waiting for delivery and get a resonator delete which really did not add any sound IMO. Will post vid for you guys once dp is installed.
Any updates after DP was installed buddy? I'm interested in a video!

I'm still debating whether to put ER downpipe or Eisemannn midpipe to make it louder. Downpipe would be the cheaper option however.
Appreciate 0