F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > Help! AC not blowing any air!
ARMA SPEED

03-26-2024, 12:12 PM   #1
KCpx82
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 320i

Garage List
2016 BMW 320i  [0.00]
Help! AC not blowing any air!

I have a 16' 320i, and my AC stopped blowing air one day. So immediately I replaced the blower motor and resistor, and still no air blowing.

I have checked the compressor; it is spinning/running, and the refrigerant is in the green, but I noticed that the low-pressure line is freezing. I assumed it was because there was no air flow. I have not seen any other freezing except that line. Is there a hidden fuse for the blower I don't know about, or am I missing something here?

I've recently had a lot of maintenance costs on the car, so I am trying to DIY it as much as possible, even if it's just diagnosing it at first. I've had many shops do the trial-and-error fix, and I'm tired of blowing unnecessary money.
Appreciate 0