F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F34 3-Series GT (Gran Turismo) Forum > Factory Order Question
proTUNING Freaks

12-22-2017, 06:15 PM   #1
carpediem24
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Chrysler 300

Factory Order Question

Hello,

I ordered a F34 to be built in Dingolfing, Germany. Order placed on 11/29 and production completed on 12/13. But its been a day short of 10 days and the car is still not on the way to Bremerhaven (port of exit)

The original guide on the first page of the thread (http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=894728) says

Status Code - 190 (Enroute to Port of Exit)
The Vehicle Inquiry Report my dealer sent says the current status is "190 - Dispatched from AG"
BMW Genius Rep and the automated phone line says - "Released to carrier and waiting transportation to Port of Exit" implying its still awaiting transport to POE.

What is the true status of my car based on the above info? Do I assume its now on a train to Bremerhaven?

The reason I'm getting anxious just at 10 days of delay is because the locked incentives expire on 01/29(60 days in the east coast) and the only weekend I'm available to pick the car (am flying from MN to the east coast) is 01/13. I am looking at possible WW ship schedules and I will probably get super close if I'm lucky at all.
Appreciate 0