F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > F30 DIYs and Coding Discussions > These changes to automatic gearbox possible?
Studio RSR

06-30-2014, 04:57 AM   #1
Zulbat
Rep
Drives: F20 120D

These changes to automatic gearbox possible?

I know it has been discussed before but maybe someone found anything relating to the problem we have when trying to back with door open that gearbox slams into park and brining car to an abrupt stop?
Is it possible to trick car into thinking door never opens for example?

When the gearbox slams into park there is an annoying disclaimer about securing vehicle wich prevents me from seeing the graphics of the parking sensors and rear camera. Can this disclaimer be coded off?

Can the time that radio readiness mode stays on be increased from the approximately 8 minutes it is now? I would like to be able to listen to radio for more time then that.

Can it be fixed so park mode is not automatically selected when ignition turns off?

Can it be fixed so car is lockable when neutral selected on the gearbox and can the timer before park mode is automatically selected be increased from the standard 15 minutes to atleast 24 hours?

Any coding available to allow me to set gearbox into neutral without starting car so I can push it short distances?

When I bought the car I didn't knew about these annoyances with the automatic gearbox I would had bought manual.

Any help or comments appreciated.
Appreciate 0