F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > PDU Port Injection Install & tuning build. Lots of pics! UPDATE: 582.49whp/596.66wtq
proTUNING Freaks

07-25-2016, 11:11 AM   #111
BimmerFan
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Uzi View Post
Hey quick question, I'm getting my PDU kit, PS2, (DV & Inlet) and lpfp installed on my car on monday, i plan on running full e85, so I'm bringing it to the shop with an empty tank. The shop quoted me $2200 to install everything, which seems like a good price, So in order for this all to work, Im guessing ill have to do the tuning through the jb4 correct?? (I plan on taking it to Enzo after for a flash tune to top it off) .. What are some things I should look out for?
I am getting quotes from $2000-$2500 range for the exact same upgrades. Mine just has the fuel lines upgrade along with the ethanol sensor as well. Also considering the Enzo flash to top it off.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 07:06 PM   #112
PDU
Private
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Hey quick question, I'm getting my PDU kit, PS2, (DV & Inlet) and lpfp installed on my car on monday, i plan on running full e85, so I'm bringing it to the shop with an empty tank. The shop quoted me $2200 to install everything, which seems like a good price, So in order for this all to work, Im guessing ill have to do the tuning through the jb4 correct?? (I plan on taking it to Enzo after for a flash tune to top it off) .. What are some things I should look out for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivaswrath View Post
Did you see how much Enzo would charge? Might be easier to have it installed and tuned there at one time.
Pricing is semi ok-i had my turbo installed for $500.

If your in the NYC/LI area we recommend Enzo 100% as they have performed our PI Kit installation in the past.
Appreciate 2
      07-27-2016, 02:14 AM   #113
obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Hope your car is fixed by now lol
lol for the most part, ive been so damn busy adulting I haven't had time to fine tune it. Its back from the body shop and running, but I still need to swap out my PI for PDU's release version that I've been waiting to do since February, install my upper and lower camber arms for the rear so I can finally get my camber straightened out, then flash the new PI firmware to my jb4 and do the fine tuning etc. I also have my Velos S3's installed and they look sickkkkkkk. If it wasn't such a pita to upload pics on here and make posts from my phone I would keep this thread updated way more lol.

Quote:
well I guess I'm a little late on the reply, how'd things go? Price doesn't seem bad but the only thing I didn't install myself was the turbo so I'm not a great reference for pricing lol. you can go a few different ways with tuning, but the JB4 is my main tuning source, and EC did my BEF. As far as what you should look out for, I could go on for days lol. Its more so just kind of wait and see what happens kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFan View Post
I am getting quotes from $2000-$2500 range for the exact same upgrades. Mine just has the fuel lines upgrade along with the ethanol sensor as well. Also considering the Enzo flash to top it off.
I replaced all my fuel lines with the Fuel-It kit but if I could do it all over again I wouldn't get the E-sensor/analyzer, its a waste of time, inaccurate if you get water in the system and just adding another weak point in the line (mine came apart once and dumped fuel all on the ground).

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Appreciate 1
cryptocar496.00
      07-30-2016, 10:51 AM   #114
Lord_Uzi
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by obriennathaniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSociety View Post
Hope your car is fixed by now lol
lol for the most part, ive been so damn busy adulting I haven't had time to fine tune it. Its back from the body shop and running, but I still need to swap out my PI for PDU's release version that I've been waiting to do since February, install my upper and lower camber arms for the rear so I can finally get my camber straightened out, then flash the new PI firmware to my jb4 and do the fine tuning etc. I also have my Velos S3's installed and they look sickkkkkkk. If it wasn't such a pita to upload pics on here and make posts from my phone I would keep this thread updated way more lol.

Quote:
well I guess I'm a little late on the reply, how'd things go? Price doesn't seem bad but the only thing I didn't install myself was the turbo so I'm not a great reference for pricing lol. you can go a few different ways with tuning, but the JB4 is my main tuning source, and EC did my BEF. As far as what you should look out for, I could go on for days lol. Its more so just kind of wait and see what happens kind of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerFan View Post
I replaced all my fuel lines with the Fuel-It kit but if I could do it all over again I wouldn't get the E-sensor/analyzer, its a waste of time, inaccurate if you get water in the system and just adding another weak point in the line (mine came apart once and dumped fuel all on the ground).
Car is in the shop now and will be full e85 when it comes back hopefully everything runs smoothly , will keep updated
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #115
obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Car is in the shop now and will be full e85 when it comes back hopefully everything runs smoothly , will keep updated
sweet! Cant wait to hear!

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2016, 11:31 AM   #116
Lord_Uzi
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 335xi M Sport

Anybody know where I can find the BMS controller install ? For all the wiring? Can't find it and my car is in the shop now
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 07:42 AM   #117
me06305
bt5000
Thailand
Rep
Drives: BMW AH3 F30 2014

Can you suggest upgrade fuel system that can run 100% E85?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 10:18 PM   #118
-Eidos
@lbb_kev
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 (LBB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by me06305 View Post
Depends on how much power you're running/ or want to run and your budget.
Speedtech Stage 3 (8474) | Remus Exhaust | Wagner EVO 3 | XClutch | Dorch Stage 3 HPFP | Nostrum S2 Injectors | Walbro 535 | EOS EKP | BendCalibration Flex Fuel Kit | Intrax 1K2 | SPL | Drexler GT Race Light LSD by limitedslip.de | Schirmer Diff Lift Kit

Full E85 DI-Only 717WHP Flex Fuel tuned by BendCalibration (ECUTek) | Built by SD Garage
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 11:30 AM   #119
thejeremyman9
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by me06305 View Post
Stock turbo, FX180 with stock LPFP can work (one or two examples of it), but you are near stock LPFP limit. Some people can only get to around E70 with stock LPFP, though.

Upgraded turbo you basically need PI, LPFP, and EKP.
Appreciate 0