F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N20, N26, B46, B48 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Using Pnuematic Actuator on Electric for Turbo on N20
proTUNING Freaks

02-20-2024, 05:07 PM   #1
populerfrog
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW F30 328i

Using Pnuematic Actuator on Electric for Turbo on N20

Hey , I have a 328i and was bought a turbo cause I due for replacement due to wastegate flap rattle. I mistakenly bought a EWG turbo not knowing my vehicle possessed the pneumatic (foolish I know ). I noticed this video ( 8:20 in the video) and saw this guy removes the arm off the turbo and put the PWG in the turbo instead by just allowing the hole to fit and the arm to function. Is this something I can do. I also noticed he drove and did not encounter any driving problems . Is this something I can do ? Returns are very difficult where i am located however if I really cannot .... Any one can confirm if this is a suitable option when backed into a corner

Appreciate 0