F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Tinted Side Reflectors
GetBMWParts

07-13-2016, 12:25 PM   #1
F30Drew
IG: AndrewRodriiguez_
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i x Drive Sport 6M/T

Garage List
Tinted Side Reflectors

So with this a majority of people paint match these, i decided to just go ahead and do it myself to tint them. 35% . Reason why i chose tint is because i still wanted the reflector to function. Anyone else tint theirs? What do you guys think?
Attached Images

07-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #2
teefar
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 328i Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Drew View Post
So with this a majority of people paint match these, i decided to just go ahead and do it myself to tint them. 35% . Reason why i chose tint is because i still wanted the reflector to function. Anyone else tint theirs? What do you guys think?
Im ordering clear, not a huge fan of the tint over the orange from the pics I've seen. It may look better in person though. Not that I think about it, I bet the clear reflectors look good smoked. Hmmm...
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2016, 12:48 PM   #3
F30Drew
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by teefar
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Drew View Post
Im ordering clear, not a huge fan of the tinted from the pics I've seen. It may look better in person though.
I was thinking about that, but I'm doing the basic black on black look so went with this. Clear also looks good though!
      07-18-2016, 09:52 PM   #4
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

F30Drew, did you use a tint film or spray them?
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2016, 06:13 AM   #5
F30Drew
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in VA
F30Drew, did you use a tint film or spray them?
Just tint film from a local auto store.