F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Location of Comfort Access Module and Brake Switch
Extreme Powerhouse

11-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
Nedster
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i Xdrive

Location of Comfort Access Module and Brake Switch

Hi Guys,

First post here, i recently got myself into a 2013 328i Xdrive, first BMW, and am blown away by the performance and attention to detail in every aspect of this car. I am trying to install the "idatastart" remote starter in it, and i need access to the Comfort Accsess module and Break switch, just wondering if anybody knows where these are located? I know that they are somewhere in behind the steering wheel towards the bottom, but not sure how to access that area. If there is any instructions on how to take some of that protective plating I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2014, 02:25 PM   #2
Nedster
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i Xdrive

Nevermind, these don't exist on F30s, CAS module is part of the FEM module located under the glove box. E90's had the CAS module.
Appreciate 0