F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > F33 build
GetBMWParts

02-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #1
drkeng
Major
Rep
Drives: '18 M4 'vert Tanz Blue

F33 build

I assume this is the place for us vert drivers to post, too, now that they're starting production.

Here's what I'm thinking:
?Exterior color?
Black Dakota Leather interior
Brushed Aluminum trim
M Sport Pkg
M Sport Brakes
Premium
Cold Weather
Technology
Driver Assist
Driver Assist Plus
Lighting Pkg
HK Stereo

Haven't seen the Aluminum Hexagon, but I have brushed now and like it.
Don't think I need Active Cruise control although it sounds fun.
First time I added Parking Asst it deleted everything and I had to start over. I know how to parallel park, but having the car decide if a space is big enough sounded like it would be worth it. Anyone know if you can get this with M Sport?
The roads took such a beating (buckled pavement/ridges, potholes) this winter here that I don't think I want/need 19" wheels, especially since I'll likely keep with the RFT's. I have separate winter wheels/tires for my 335 and will get a new set for this car; don't know if 17" wheels will fit with the M brakes, but my wife has 19" wheels (Jag XF) and we swap her tires in the winter, so if I have to go with 18" winter wheels, that will be ok too.
Aluminum pedals sound good, too, but I think that's a Port install, right.
Hoping to have the car in May or June.
A stereo upgrade could be in the works, too.

Finally after 7 years, a new car. A year late in my mind give the usual 6 year cycle and my 335 was probably production week 1; car sat at VPC for a month before the "official release date".