F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > Any Crossfit junkies out there?

07-16-2014, 03:40 PM   #89
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Golf Cart

Haha those are a main staple in my diet everyday brown rice and sweet patotoes having chicken and rice right now actually lol

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
      07-16-2014, 03:40 PM   #90
MFL
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
1998 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3 ZCP  [0.00]
I did it for the first time a few weeks ago, I'm just happy that I didn't finish last, I was right in the middle of the field. I've been popping my collar ever since...
      07-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #91
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Golf Cart

That was always my thing to just don't be that guy left at the end where everyone is done and is standing around cheering you on lol

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL US FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote or assistance from David? GO HERE-->http://www.bimmerdavid.com/#!blank/c1r1e
Davids current ED Special M235/228--> http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1013211
      07-22-2014, 05:22 PM   #92
pukicabuki
First Lieutenant

Drives: '10 SG E92 M3

I'm tempted to try crossfire just to see what the hype is about. Unfortunately, I see all the kipping/cheating/half-assed form for the sake of pumping out reps and I can only shake my head. I see 1 or 2 people trying to do things properly and the rest of the people fawning all over the "studs" that crank out reps and trying to emulate them any way they can. Worst of all, the instructors encourage it. It's not surprising so many people get hurt doing this stuff.

I've checked out a couple places locally and haven't found one that strikes me as legitimate. I'll keep looking.
      08-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #93
pookguy

Drives: E92 M3

Good to see some crossfitters on this board. I've been doing it for about 8 months now. Definitely make sure you get a good trainer/coach that puts your health first. I've had a coach that basically just came out of a weekend course and started a box whereas my new coach was actually a certified sports trainer before doing crossfit.
I'm really in it to have fun and get fit...I already know I can't compete with half the kids that do this stuff so easily. If you like competition this is def for you.