F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs > Best Auto Repair/Paint Shop - Denver, CO
GetBMWParts

01-12-2015, 11:14 AM   #1
Masten
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M Sport

Best Auto Repair/Paint Shop - Denver, CO

Hello forum members,

Just moved to Denver, CO this year and have yet to find a great auto repair/paint shop. This forum introduced me to Woody's Wheels which is "beyond expectations awesome" for wheel repairs. I would appreciate any help.

Warmest regards,
Todd
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2015, 01:41 PM   #2
Exterminador
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i convertible

I am not from Colorado so not able to mention a particular shop. What I can recommend is that you find a BMW certified shop if you are planning on getting anything done. I took my e92 to put on a spoiler and paint the front bumper in a "European vehicle body shop" and was horrified by the results. The spoiler was misinstalled and the clear from the bumper didn't last.

I had a scrape on the flare on my F33 and the results from the BMW certified shop were impeccable.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2015, 03:03 AM   #3
016hnoor
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

What I can recommend is that you find a BMW certified shop if you are planning on getting anything done.
      03-14-2015, 04:49 AM   #4
BigVegas17
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: -

I was referred by my sals advisor at BMW to 3G Body and Paint. I have not used them yet and the referral was to possibly have my roof painted black (so, cosmetic work and not collision repair). Obviously I can't speak to their work yet but thought I'd pass that along in case you wanted to speak to them.

http://www.threegbodyandpaint.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://<a href="http://www.threegbod...dpaint.com</a>

The owner's name is Geoff.

'25 X5 x40i /// Oxford Green on Extended Tartufo | M Sport Professional | Executive Package | Parking Assistance Package | Climate Comfort Package
BUILD STATUS 111
Appreciate 0