F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > Has anyone ordered an F31 yet?
Studio RSR

02-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #1
Blake P
Kinda Like A Big Deal
United_States
Rep
Drives: F31 on order

Has anyone ordered an F31 yet?

I was contacted by a dealership saying they had just received an allocation for an F31 order, but since it is their first they were completely unwilling to negotiate on pricing. If anyone else has placed an order (or reserved a slot), have you discussed pricing? If so, what kind of discount have you been able to negotiate? It sounded like the best they would do on an order would be about $1k off MSRP, which doesn't seem good at all.
Appreciate 0
      02-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #2
lfcorrea
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 LBB M2C 6MT

Also interested in finding out. I contacted my dealer last week and they had no idea about anything...
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
ktula
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 F31

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake P View Post
I was contacted by a dealership saying they had just received an allocation for an F31 order, but since it is their first they were completely unwilling to negotiate on pricing. If anyone else has placed an order (or reserved a slot), have you discussed pricing? If so, what kind of discount have you been able to negotiate? It sounded like the best they would do on an order would be about $1k off MSRP, which doesn't seem good at all.
If you don't mind traveling to Salem (OR), Jim Mannheimer will be able to offer you a great deal. I asked about European Delivery for a F31 and he was able to quote me a price of $1000 over ED invoice.
Appreciate 0