F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > not getting my car 2mor:(
GetBMWParts

10-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #1
godfather87
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335ix

not getting my car 2mor:(

Hey
I was told a week ago i would be getting my car on oct 13, so today i called the dealer to make sure of everything and the sales man tells me the dealer trade didn't work and there is another blue 335ix coming in next two weeks with similar options to what i selected before. Im disappointed at my dealer for not telling me this ahead of time because now my excitement is somewhat gone and its almost Nov, meaning Snow will be here soon

I was handed the papers for the car a week ago, and was assured it would be here by doing a dealer trade but i guess there's nothing i could do...only two more weeks till the new one comes off the rail

ughh this wait sucks. i'll just go look at some on youtube...lol
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
justinnum1
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 330i Msport 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather87 View Post
Hey
I was told a week ago i would be getting my car on oct 13, so today i called the dealer to make sure of everything and the sales man tells me the dealer trade didn't work and there is another blue 335ix coming in next two weeks with similar options to what i selected before. Im disappointed at my dealer for not telling me this ahead of time because now my excitement is somewhat gone and its almost Nov, meaning Snow will be here soon

I was handed the papers for the car a week ago, and was assured it would be here by doing a dealer trade but i guess there's nothing i could do...only two more weeks till the new one comes off the rail

ughh this wait sucks. i'll just go look at some on youtube...lol
that sucks dude. Your dealer is a massive ass hole for not even letting you know.