F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Cameras, Electronics > Webasto (auxiliary heating) fuse
proTUNING Freaks

01-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #1
akawoj
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10

Webasto (auxiliary heating) fuse

Hello,

In my 2010 F10 I have "auxiliary heating" (S536A Standheizung) with remote control.

It was working great - I was turning it on 15 minutes before leaving house with remote control and warm car was waiting for me. Few days ago it stoppped working - can't be turned on by remote control or in-car computer. I think that it can be simple fuse problem but I don't have any idea where I can find and how it is marked in these "bmw fuse hieroglyphs".

Does anyone know how webasto fuse is marked? And where is it placed - in trunk or in front?

Thanks for any ideas.
Woj
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2015, 01:32 PM   #2
akawoj
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10

Wrong forum, sorry. Can anybody movie it to: http://f10.5post.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=362

thx!
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 03:18 AM   #3
russellg
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW

Did you ever manage to get this working? What engine is you car, if you need I can point you in the right direction.

Sounds like you webasto unit is locked (probably two failed starts) and just needs reset.
Appreciate 0