F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > 3 and 4 Series Ordering / Pricing / Order Tracking Forum (and European Delivery) > How long does "112 - Scheduled for daily production pack" take?
Studio RSR

08-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #1
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' 335XI M Sport

How long does "112 - Scheduled for daily production pack" take?

Hey Guys,

I ordered a 335ix M-Sport on the 11th of this month. We were even able to take another dealer's order slot to try and get the car a bit quicker.

I've been tracking it and it's been in 112 - Scheduled for Daily Production pack for the last two weeks. How long does this phase usually last? My CA and BMWNA can't give me a production date =(

P.S. Waiting really is the hardest part.

15' 335i XDrive - M Sport, MPPK, Dynamic Handling Package, Tech Package, Driver Assist, Harmon Kardon, Sport Automatic, Heat Front Seats, Enhanced Bluetooth.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
cashewnut
Private
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i xDrive Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCamboRambo View Post
Hey Guys,

I ordered a 335ix M-Sport on the 11th of this month. We were even able to take another dealer's order slot to try and get the car a bit quicker.

I've been tracking it and it's been in 112 - Scheduled for Daily Production pack for the last two weeks. How long does this phase usually last? My CA and BMWNA can't give me a production date =(

It depends on when the allocation is scheduled for production. It could be a day, or months. Your dealer or the BMW 1-800 number can tell you the current week it's scheduled for production, but not the day. Ask them for the "production week", they will tell you.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #3
YeahVirus
Rep
Drives: F30 Sedan

Quote:
Hey Guys,

I'm the on the same boat as you! Haha

Same here, Just ordered my F30 the same monday as you. And my dealer contacted me saying they got a slot, but it still isn't in production yet. Just checking from BMW's website. It has been 2 weeks and it still says that they have received the documentation and waiting for production day. But from the posts I've reading lately about ordering, I kind of seeing my car in November.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashewnut View Post
It depends on when the allocation is scheduled for production. It could be a day, or months. Your dealer or the BMW 1-800 number can tell you the current week it's scheduled for production, but not the day. Ask them for the "production week", they will tell you.
I see, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks.

15' 335i XDrive - M Sport, MPPK, Dynamic Handling Package, Tech Package, Driver Assist, Harmon Kardon, Sport Automatic, Heat Front Seats, Enhanced Bluetooth.
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #5
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahVirus View Post
I'm the on the same boat as you! Haha

Same here, Just ordered my F30 the same monday as you. And my dealer contacted me saying they got a slot, but it still isn't in production yet. Just checking from BMW's website. It has been 2 weeks and it still says that they have received the documentation and waiting for production day. But from the posts I've reading lately about ordering, I kind of seeing my car in November.
All the way in November? Gah. Good luck getting yours!

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 07:28 PM   #6
S1LV3RSAMURA1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 328i M-Sport

I'm in 112 status as well. I placed my order on August 3rd. All I got from my dealer was a production week. (Week 36 of 52). The bmwusa website doesn't have anything on my production number and the 1 800 number says that they have my order but no production date. Waiting truly does suck
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2014, 08:29 PM   #7
YeahVirus
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1LV3RSAMURA1 View Post
I'm in 112 status as well. I placed my order on August 3rd. All I got from my dealer was a production week. (Week 36 of 52). The bmwusa website doesn't have anything on my production number and the 1 800 number says that they have my order but no production date. Waiting truly does suck
I see, well seeing that being so close to the same day as you, hopes mines isn't that far behind.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2014, 04:40 AM   #8
pauricmcb
Private
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 328i M-Sport

I ordered my 328i on the 17th August and it is at 112 stage. I went into the dealer today and made some changes to my order so I was able to see it was at 112 from his system.

How are you able to track this yourself? Can you provide a link please?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2014, 07:28 AM   #9
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauricmcb View Post
I ordered my 328i on the 17th August and it is at 112 stage. I went into the dealer today and made some changes to my order so I was able to see it was at 112 from his system.

How are you able to track this yourself? Can you provide a link please?
I went to bmwusa.com, created an account, and added my production number. It really doesn't give much information though. At least, not at this stage of the car. Hopefully once our cars move into production we'll be able to see a more detailed listing.

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2014, 09:35 AM   #10
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Just an update, my CA emailed me today and said my car has started production!

Appreciate 0
      08-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #11
S1LV3RSAMURA1
Private First Class
Rep

I ordered a week before you and I haven't received any updates yet.
:-(
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 02:44 AM   #12
YeahVirus
Rep

Quote:
Just an update, my CA emailed me today and said my car has started production!
Congratz! LOL, did anything show up on the BMW tracking site for you? Did your status change? Or does it take a while to update?

Since I ordered the same time you did, lets hope mine is in production too!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 06:41 AM   #13
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

couple things.

1. production weeks are estimates given by BMW. There can be a variety of variables that dictate when production starts for each individual case so don't take the build week as law bc it can and most of the time will change

2. the bmwusa site is always delayed its always best if you can't get a hold of your SA or you just don't want to bug him the 5 times a day you are thinking of your car lol to call (1-800) 831-1117. when the voice comes on say vehicle productions status and then input your production number or vin number and they will tell you the most current status of your build. If you do not know or have a production number you can get that from your SA or you can simply ask to speak to customer rep on the 800 number and they will give you the info

3. lastly once your car starts production you are looking at 6-8 weeks till you get your car. that seems to be a good avg to go by.

Hope that helps!

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 07:42 AM   #14
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahVirus View Post
Congratz! LOL, did anything show up on the BMW tracking site for you? Did your status change? Or does it take a while to update?

Since I ordered the same time you did, lets hope mine is in production too!
Nope, the tracking site still has that the order was received/place. It even shows the old color (EBII) the previous dealer had before we commandeered their place in the production queue. (CA has assured me that the correct color, AW, will be applied to the car though.)

Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 07:44 AM   #15
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
couple things.

1. production weeks are estimates given by BMW. There can be a variety of variables that dictate when production starts for each individual case so don't take the build week as law bc it can and most of the time will change

2. the bmwusa site is always delayed its always best if you can't get a hold of your SA or you just don't want to bug him the 5 times a day you are thinking of your car lol to call (1-800) 831-1117. when the voice comes on say vehicle productions status and then input your production number or vin number and they will tell you the most current status of your build. If you do not know or have a production number you can get that from your SA or you can simply ask to speak to customer rep on the 800 number and they will give you the info

3. lastly once your car starts production you are looking at 6-8 weeks till you get your car. that seems to be a good avg to go by.

Hope that helps!
That helps a lot. Thank you. Just got my VIN but I haven't been able to decode it to make sure everything is on the car that I wanted. Maybe there's a delay between when the car recieves it's VIN and when I can I can start to decode it?

Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 08:01 AM   #16
GOLFFRR
Rep

decode it? sorry I am not sure what your asking

Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 09:42 AM   #17
TheCamboRambo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
decode it? sorry I am not sure what your asking
http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html

To input the vin here to make sure everything is correct

Appreciate 0
      08-28-2014, 09:49 AM   #18
GOLFFRR
Rep

Quote:
http://www.bmwarchive.org/vin/bmw-vin-decoder.html

To input the vin here to make sure everything is correct
not familiar with that site, your SA should be able to confirm your build is correct and then you can also double check their info with the rep of the 800 number. Thats the best way to go about things IMO.

either way good luck can't wait to see pics of your car once you get it! The wait is always the worst but will go by soon don't worry

Appreciate 0
      08-30-2014, 10:25 AM   #19
S1LV3RSAMURA1
Private First Class
Rep

Car started production yesterday and is scheduled for completion September 4th.
I fell in love with her automated voice after she said that.
Now my problem is that I'm unable to add my car to my bmwusa.com account. For some reason when I enter my production # in the add/remove car link it tells me that I am unable to add the car. Did this happen to any of you?
Appreciate 0