F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK - Classifieds > Audio Gear : Feeler
ARMA SPEED

05-14-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
badgerbrock72
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i M-Sport

Audio Gear : Feeler

Hi everyone

This is just a feeler to gauge if there might be any interest in the audio equipment from my old E90. I now have the HK in my F30 which to be honest is good enough (although not as good as this kit I am looking to sell)

Currently all boxed up in my cupboard, but i'd rather it goes to a good home and fellow BMW/Audio enthusiast.

1. Pair of Earthquake SWS-8X underseat subs. These fit into the existing enclosures under the front seats but in the E90 (not sure if F30 is the same) they did require a little modification of the plastic enclosure. Nothing major though.

2. Audison Bit10-D signal processor. Fantastic piece of kit. Includes the controller which in my E90 fitted nicely in the ashtray (and concealed easily by simply shutting the lid.) In the F30 i suspect it would take the place of the front cupholders. This allows for 2 custom sound profiles to be selectable from the drivers seat. I had a 'driver only' profile where the time alignment was set up to be perfect for the driver and it sounded ace!

3. JL Audio Amp, XD500/3 v2. 3 channel Class D amplifier to power the subs and the front speakers. Subs powered as a mono pair.

If there is some interest I will happily get some pictures taken, and dig out the ones of the kit installed in my E90 too.

Let me know!!

Would be open to sensible offers, kit is located NE Birmingham.

Cheers

Garry
      05-15-2017, 06:05 AM   #2
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

im interested if they will fit into F30. what price you thinking for the whole lot? do you have tweeters?
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2017, 02:09 PM   #3
badgerbrock72
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i M-Sport

I assume it would fit into an F30... to be honest though I dont know 100%..

I have interest in the Audison, nothing on the amp and one question on the subs so far.

Will think about a price for the job lot if the Audison potential buyer drops out.

I dont have the components, they were left in the E90 when I sold it - too much hassle to remove those (more than I would have got by selling them)

Cheers,

Garry