F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Anyone to receive their F30 in the following weeks around Montreal?
Studio RSR

06-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
mobius80
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i 2012 (F30)

Garage List
2012 328i  [0.00]
Anyone to receive their F30 in the following weeks around Montreal?

Hi.

I've posted this before : I have not seen one F30 on the road in the greater Montreal region.

Receiving mine around end of July, I wonder if I will be the first (okay... one of the firsts) driving around the town so well equipped.

I'm curious to know who is going to receive their car in the following weeks in the Montreal area.

In a more general way, how do you deal with the long wait? It's painful...
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Joopster
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i Sport

Mobius, I'm in Montreal and I just read your post today. Thought I'd respond even if it's been a while.

I also received my F30 around the end of July.

For months I didn't see any F30's on the streets of Montreal except for maybe one or two. I still honestly see so few of them around these days. Even today (5 months later), it still feels nice to be driving a car that so few people are driving in the city.

One thing I can tell you is that I get TONS of "Wow!" looks at my 335i from other drivers and from people in general. The F30 is a definite head turner...I'm sure you can relate to this! Just a few weeks ago I was parking my car, and as I got out a random gentleman in the parking lot said "Très très belle" (for others reading, that's French for "Very, very beautiful."). I'm still getting lots of compliments on my F30...LOL

Speaking of beautiful, these days my main struggle is keeping the exterior of the car looking clean during the winter months. It currently needs a major wash. I also try as much as possible to avoid taking it out on especially bad winter days (for example, the crazy snow storm we had here yesterday).

I think we can still call ourselves a rare bunch of proud F30 owners in Montreal. Enjoy your ride!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
Markus2003
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i xdrive M Sport

Gentlemen,

Glad to hear there are a few local f30 enthusiasts! I have had mine for a little over 6 weeks now. Fantastic car. For a short period of time I moved away from the BMW brand because of the lack of quality after-sales service but I really do miss the BMW engineering and drive, which were what pulled me back and I have absolutely no regrets. It is definitely worth the wait!
Appreciate 0